Stop flirting with my sister, you hoes.

Dave opens the door that leads to outside, i let out a little breathe once i realize i know most of the people who were sitting in the circle. Just Clint...Jake, and Jude. Oh and Central Cee... i used to talk to him all the time... when I lived with my brother.

Everyone's heads turn towards us, Freyja letting go of Ace's arm as she begins to walk towards Clint, squealing in excitement as she jumps onto of him, making him groan at the impact. 

"Babe! I missed you!" She says, pecking his face. 

"Missed you more, my love." He chuckles, placing her more comfortably on his lap. 

"Damn. Make me feel single." I say, rolling my eyes as we begin to walk towards the group, my hand still tucked into my pockets. 

"No need babe. I am here." Jake says with a smirk, looking me up and down. 

"Fuck off." Jude scoffs, as he looks at me, shaking his head as he looks at my clothes, "Is my sister depressed?" 
Freyja stops kissing Clint's face as she says, "She always has been." Before she continues to go back to kissing her boy. 

"Not depressed fam." I say, as i take a seat beside Aaron and Jake. "My guy." I dab up Jake, he was a good guy, except for always flirting with me, i liked him. 

"My girl." 
"Ay. Stop flirting. That's my job." Aaron whines, sighing at the two of us, Jake only chuckles as he lifts his hands up in surrender. 

"Ay. Stop flirting with my sister, you hoes." He rolls his eyes, before turning to his friend, Central Cee and says, "This my lil sis. Aria. You probably remember her.  And her friends, Freyja, Aaron, and Ace."
"Nice to meet yous." Cench says, lighting up his blunt. "Nice to see you arent in your cave Aria." He says with a hint of amusement. 

"Long time no see." I say to Cench. Taking a sip out of my whiskey, we had feelings or sum for each other before I moved out of the house. I stopped seeing him around.

"Sorry boys and girls, i gotta get going, sum guy making sum mess." Dave says, looking up from his phone, and standing up, we all merely shrug our shoulders, watching as he walks off back inside. 

I take a glace at Central to see he was already looking at me with a cocky smirk, he sends me a wink, the way he was looking at me was pissing me off. I quickly hide it, by taking a bottle of Whiskey from Aaron, and gulp it down, feeling the cold liquor run down my throat. I clearly wore something that didn't show my body, because i dont feel like that attention today, can he not get the hint?

"Yo. Ya'll wanna go out for dinner tomorrow, to celebrate my win?" Jude asks, his voice laced with pride, making a small smile as i nod eagerly, everyone else following my actions, "We'll also invite Dave." 

"Wouldn't miss it, big guy." Central Cee says, dabbing up my brother, making me want to just drown myself. 

How was this chapter?
Ty for reading my loves. 

I hope you enjoyed.