Found; comfort

Nobody P.O.V.

It was still nighttime as, y/n woke up an hour later. he was cold, dirty, still wet, scratched and bitten. Y/n, still couldn't still get over that near-death after nearly being mauled half to death, he got up with almost dried tears, and began walking back to the barnyard as he walked for 45 minutes until he came across a dirt road surrounded by a wooden fence as, he crawled underneath and got on the other side of the wooden fence and looked both ways to see which road leads back to the barnyard, so he decided to go to the left road. And as soon, he goes to the left, he didn't really get far because he then hears a...

BWEEB-BWEEB!

Y/n P.O.V.

Y/n: (gasp.)

I turned around and see, a police car as I raised both of my hands a bit just in case I'm in trouble or something as, I see a police officer come out as he looked at me narrowing his eyes at me like I did something wrong.

Officer: kid? Are you okay?

Y/n:...

Officer: kid? Explain yourself!

I jumped a bit before I hear a static voice as he gone back in a car a bit while he held a radio as he got out again and he said into the radio.

Officer: yeah, yeah, I'm okay. I just found this kid...what does the kid look like?...well he is wearing a red shirt, kargo shorts, S/c, H/c, H/l, and he looked...

He looks at me and walked closer a bit and widen his eyes at me before slowly putting the radio to his mouth.

Officer: uhhh, dispatch?

Dispatch: what is it, officer Fred?

Officer Fred: get me an ambulance.

Dispatch: what?

Officer Fred: get me an ambulance!

Farmer P.O.V.

RING-RING! Ring-ring!

Farmer: (stirs a bit.)

I was starting waking up as my phone was ringing as I look at the clock to see it was still nighttime as, I picked up the phone and answered it as I said in a tired voice.

Farmer: hello?

Caller: hi, yes is this farmer buyer residence?

Farmer: why, yes. Is something the matter?

Caller: this is oediville hospital, you reported that your grandson is missing.

Farmer: what?

I was fully up as I was now confused as I said.

Farmer: what are you even talking about? My grandson is in his room. What do you mean he's missing?

Caller: your grandson is in the hospital.

Farmer: what?! What happened to my grandson?!

Caller: the police found him covered in scratches and there is a large bite, he told us he was bitten and attacked by coyotes.

Farmer: attack by coyotes?! Is he alright?

Caller: he is, though we are unable to understand why he's out there in the meadow.

Farmer: I'll go get dressed and I'll be at the hospital as soon as I can.

Caller: alright.

Farmer: goodbye.

I hanged up and quickly got up and dressed as I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys and went out as I get in my old truck and started the engine. I then drove out of the farm as I then headed my way to the hospital. After a few minutes, I arrived at the, oediville hospital as the hospital was taken place in a small desert as I parked my truck and turned the engine off before getting out of my truck as I walked in the lobby of the hospital to see very few people were here as I went up to the front desk as my stomach twist in worry.