Party night

Y/n P.O.V.

It was sundown as I was in my room, changing my clothes into more better looking as I inspect myself in the mirror.

I also wore a black stretchy belt with a silver belt buckle on it as I smiled myself

Y/n's mind: "I look pretty good for tonight's party."

I put my shoes on as, grandpa went to sleep early as, Otis told me as I was starting to get used to talking animals around me. As I was about to leave my room, I see a blank notepad I haven't used yet before deciding to bring it with me in case they want to talk to me. I look out of the window like, Otis had told me as I see him and he motioned me to come down as the lights in the barn bare on.

Otis: c'mon kid!

I quickly ran downstairs quietly and left the house as I followed Otis.

Otis: this party is going to sweet aunt it, N/n?

I smiled as I wrote "it sure is Otis." On my notepad as I showed him as he read it before giving it to me.

Otis: good thing keeping that in check. You should also write down on your life back home so that you can show them.

Y/n: (gives Otis the notepad with the word "okay" on it.)

Otis: (smiles and gives back the notepad.)

We approached the barn doors as he opened them as their was music though not that loud as there were many people err-animals having fun as I went in first and Otis went in last as he then lead me to a table.

Otis: you can sit there if you don't feel like joining us, alright?

Y/n: (nods.)

Otis: good. Don't get lost if you decided to join the partying.

He patted my shoulder and went to party with others as I decided to put my ear plugs in and started to write my life in case people ask about my life as I had no other problems besides a bit problems like being neglected by my parents and all that back home in Kentucky. I finished as I took a few pauses to take small breaks as I then lay my head down and started to rest until I felt a tap on my shoulder as I hear a faint voice which I recognized.