Coyote chase

Dag P.O.V.

I approached the boy as he backed up until he fell on his, butt as he continued to back away as I stopped and he stopped as well.

Dag: kid...what are you doing in our den? Are you lost?

Y/n:...

Dag: I asked you a question...answer me.

Y/n:...

Dag: answer me!

Y/n: (gasp.)

Dag:...fine, if you don't answer me then I assume your name is, Goldilocks huh? You know like Goldilocks and the 3 bears? Well you must've been chasing a butterfly and eventually got lost here in this very woods huh?

Y/n: (shakes head no slowly.)

Dag: no?....then what have you chasing then?

Y/n:...

Dag: I guess your not the talkative type eh?

Y/n: (nods.)

Dag: well, I guess you seen everything huh? Chicken heads on walls, legs on the ceiling and all others, so yeah...where are you from anyway? You can't talk or you seen you can't to understand us? Don't understand English? ¿No habla inglés?

Y/n: (looks away a bit.)

I got closer and grabbed the chin of his head and force him to look at me as I can sense the fear in his eyes.

Dag: look at me when I'm talking to you, kid!

Y/n: (gasp.)

Dag: (glares at him.) ima gonna give you 3 seconds...and once I hit 3.

Coyote: (snaps his jaw at y/n.)

Thunder struck again as I finished while I held 3 fingers up.

Dag: you know what's gonna happen...(puts 1 finger down.) one...

Coyotes: (growling.)

Dag:...(puts another finger down leaving one more.)...2...

Y/n: (panting by his heart beating fast.)

Dag:...(slowly puts the last finger down; saying.) thre-...

Suddenly, I got pushed to the ground as I was taken by surprise as me and the boys look at the kid running to the another exit of the lumberyard as thunder struck again as I got up on my 4 legs as I told the my coyote henchmen.

Dag: (glares at y/n.) kill him.

Then the coyotes gave chase to the boy as thunder struck for a third time as I yelled to the boy at the distance.

Dag: YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM US!

Y/n P.O.V.

I kept on running as I hear the barking of the coyotes as I was running as fast as I can before I started to fall and roll down on a hill as I was nearly getting covered in mud before I stopped and got up in my feet and look behind me to see the coyotes running down as I start running again.

I kept on running away from the coyotes until I got pushed down on the ground as I felt a sharp pain on my back before I tried to get up again until I was getting dog piled by the coyotes as they kept on scratching me until I try my best to push them off as I now lay on my back before a coyote jumped on me and was about to bite my face off until I grabbed its neck until he bit my arm before I was screaming in pain as blood started showing until I hit the coyote in the face before I try and start running again until I tripped and run as fast I can again.