Going Camping

Nobody P.O.V.

It was a bright and beautiful day at the barnyard as, y/n just got up and had breakfast with his grandfather before leaving to go to the fields while, y/n was left at home as of right now, he is on the armchair watching T.V. As he was watching a show called 'robot and monster' as, he was fully relaxed until his peace time was interrupted.

Y/n: huh?

He got up and walked towards the door and opened it to reveal Otis wearing a, explorer like clothing including the ranger hat as, y/n was very confused.

Otis: c'mon, y/n let's go camping!

Y/n:...huh??

Otis: oh you're gonna love this! (Grabs y/n's arm and pulls him out of the house while closing the door.)

Y/n: (yelps.)

Y/n's mind:"Otis, what on heck are you talking about?"

Y/n P.O.V.

I was taken aback by, Otis' words, as I was not feeling like going camping for today but maybe some other day with, grandpa and maybe even possibly duke. I was then dragged in the barn to see my animal friends all dressed up like they're going camping just like, Otis has said. I pulled my arm out of his hard grip as I was confused before grabbing my notepad and writing down...

Y/n: "what are you guys talking about?"

Abby: Otis, is asking you if ya want to go camping. Would you like to come?

Y/n:" not really."

Otis: what?! Why not?! Don't ya want to make s'mores, hang out with your animal pals, and sit around the campfire all day!

Y/n:"okay, I'll come."

Pip: well that was easy.

Peck: yeah, didn't even take a chance to explain ourselves.

Pig: maybe he's just excited?

Y/n:"it's because I want to get out of the barnyard for a bit instead of sitting around all day. And besides, I slept outside before."

Freddy:...I can't read that.

Abby: amazing! Now get dressed boy because ya can't go camping with us just like that.

Y/n: "okay but what about, grandpa?"

Otis: y/n, my friend. We already got that covered.

Farmers P.O.V.

I continue to drive my way to the fields before I came across a sign that basically said. "Fields that way." As it was pointing to the left on my left as I decided to follow the sign as I went to the left as I thought to myself.

Farmers mind: "I hope things like this won't go wrong."

Y/n P.O.V.

Y/n:"oh."

Pip: yeah, oh but don't worry, he'll find his way back. I'm sure of it...maybe.

I was confused until I went into the house to get changed as I changed into my usual clothing into some more, nature like.