Goldilocks the boy

Y/n P.O.V.

Stiff. My legs are now feeling stiff from walking for what felt like only 1 or 2 hours as I now got out of the small trail into a dirt road as I headed up north because that's where oediville is as the rain continued as I was still soaking wet and I have to admit 2 things. 1: I'm grateful that I haven't been struck by lightning yet and secondly: I did see some beautiful distances even when it's raining as I kept on walking the muddy road as while I am now on the muddy road for now for what it felt like, 23 minutes or so until I approached something that made my eyes wide as I see...

Y/n: (gasp.)

A lumberyard with a large fence surrounding it as logs are still there while I saw a crane that looked rusted as, I immediately walked inside the lumberyard as I tripped and fell on the mud but I didn't care as I got back up and tried to search for a building until I found a small building as it looked a bit like a trailer as I went to the front door before I knocked on the door as no one went to get it after a moment so I decided to just open the door and peak inside to see darkness.

Y/n's mind: "hello? Is someone even there?"

I decided to walk inside and closed the door behind me as I didn't bother looking at it before I barely adjusted to the darkness as I roughly see where a I'm going until I slowly started walking around the small building, I then bumped into something rather large as I touched the object to feel a handle before I opened it to see some food and bottled water as it showed the lightness as I adjusted to the light before I look around a bit as I see about 5 or 4 white paper bags with red stuff coming out from the bottom as I find it confusing at first until I see a F/cb, in the fridge as I smiled and grabbed it before taking the bottle of water and closed the fridge door until I walked slowly as I see a old armchair with a stand with a lamp I couldn't figure out what it until I decided to sit on it.

I smiled in relaxation as it look a little big for me as I unwrapped the F/cb before starting eating it as I then finished it before I took a drink of the bottled water as I then turn to the lamp before I see a string to pull before I did so and the light turned on and that was not the only thing as I see to see legs of a chicken.

Y/n: huh?

I look up to see a brown chicken with its head missing and replaced with a lightbulb that was on!

Y/n: (screams.)

I panicked awfully as I kicked the nightstand and lamp as the bulb broke once it made impact with the floor as I accidentally fell to the floor the the armchair going backward as I hit the floor and look up to see heads oc chickens including their body's. Even a couple heads of chicks! I screamed again as I crawled back against the wall and hit the wall before a head of a chicken fell onto my arms as I dropped it as fake eyes come out of its eye sockets as they hit the floor before I quickly got up and saw the whole thing horrifying as lightning sounds are heard and it gave me a good view.

Chicken heads around the small building with legs hanging on the ceiling before I took around and suddenly saw myself in the mirror as I screamed in fear for a moment until I stopped as I look around a bit more until I sighed in sadness of this madman's small building before I feel to my knees and then my whole body hit the floor as I curled up and cried.

Y/n's mind: "I know this person eats chickens but THIS?!? THIS IS HOW THEY SHOW THEY LOVE CHICKEN?!?! WHAT KIND OF GROSS PERSON DO THIS?!"

I didn't have enough time to cry on the floor because after 5 minutes or so, the door knob began to jiggle as I immediately stopped crying and look at the door.

Y/n: (gasp.)

The door then slammed open and it was not a person...it was not a person at all, it was a coyote!