On the farm

Y/n P.O.V.

It had been 3 days since I came here at my grandpas farm as I was working around the farm as I sometimes do little things after doing the big ones as my grandpa told me that I didn't have to but I know because the truth is...I just wanted to. After my do my main jobs, feed the chickens, milk the cows except for the brown cow that name is, bessy as my grandfather didn't trust her because of what happened 3 days ago, and then clean the house and wash the dishes as my grandfather helped me with all this. I think my, grandpa understood about the neglect I was getting but he still forgave his son and daughter-in-law as they did have big important jobs after all, plus I was not even facing abuse because I have no bruises on my. My parents' job is to sign to cattle and inspect the conditions of the farm as I almost didn't understand what that meant but hey, all I cared is sometimes I liked being alone as it gives me time to think. My main hobby is to draw and plant/water the flowers beside of the house.

I was beside of the house watering the flower while using a water hose as I wore headphones that play music to a disc player with songs I liked as I stood there smiling as I was listening to "behind the clouds by brad paisley" as I was humming to the lyrics as I stared at the flowers with my E/c eyes and I took a breath in and out.

Y/n's mind: "who say you can't like flowers if you are a boy?...maybe sometimes the girls or women at times."

The song ended when I was about to play another one I heard a...

???: Mooooo.

I turned around and see the black and white cow that's named, Otis. I smiled and patted his head.

Y/n: (giggles)

Otis: moo.

Y/n's mind: "hello, Otis. What are you doing?"

Otis, walked by me and walked towards the flowers as I am about to pull, Otis away as cows are prone to eat not only grass, but also hay and flowers as he then sniffed them before walking back as I gave a sigh of relief and I hugged Otis before he then walked back to the barn as I go back doing my thing.

Otis P.O.V.

I was touched. I was touched in the feels by the kids hug, this kid ain't nothing like snotty boy. Duke, was right. He is genuinely a nice kid, Even if he doesn't talk. As soon I walked back in the barn, I stand on my hind legs again before duke approached me and he asked.

Duke: so?

Otis: you were right, duke! He's nothing like snotty boy!

Abby: really? (Smiles) maybe I can meet him!

Duke: go ahead then, Abby.

Abby, then walked out of the barn as I said.

Otis: you know, I feel like everything's gonna be alright...(gasp) spoke too soon!

I quickly poke out my head as I see, Abby walking towards, y/n normally on her 4 hooves as I pulled my head back in as I sighed in relief.

Otis: I did NOT spoke too soon.

Abby: (offscreen) AAAAHHHH!!

Otis: now I have spoke too soon!

Me and the others run out as we stand on our 4 hooves as we first see, Abby on the ground as she was groaning in pain as, y/n stood there looking at her as, bessy stand beside me as she then growled at him before charging him as, y/n took notice and quickly run with bessy giving him chase as, y/n screamed out of fear as me and the others run up to, Abby as I asked.

Otis: Abby!

Pip: did the niño hurt you?!

Peck: did he do this to?!