1

A/N : This is an AU, with very drastic changes to the story, it basically only uses the same characters in Naruto. 

A/n : Also I own NO picture, I just go them from google

Let's start the story with much background. 

The Obake clan is the spirit clan. Their clan has the kekkei called the aoimoku, meaning blue eye, but it is referred to as the Spirit Obey Eye. They are known for their beautiful blue eyes, that can control one on a spiritual level, disrupting a person's chakra. The Obake are known for their strong chakra control, no one can compare to them. With their beautiful diamond like eyes they had beautiful pure white hair. Their skin colors all vary greatly, and none care for this. The clan tends to wear older fashioned clothes, though they are not ones to judge others for their clothing or if one were to believe their soul was in the wrong body. The soul is important to them. They do not care about one's body at all, they do not care for height, weight, or anything else on the matter. 

(A/n : Their eyes when not activated  vvv)

(A/n : Their eyes when active, ignore the scales vvvv)

The Obake clan can and has done missions before, because of the fact that they had to protect their children

The Obake clan can and has done missions before, because of the fact that they had to protect their children. The Obake have a jutsu that makes it so their soul can leave their body and they use that to gather information. They can see ones soul, when their kekkei genkai is active. And something that is thought to be a part of their kekkei genkai is, that they can use qi. Otherwise known as the energy of life. 

As a way of showing their energies to each other, as well as express themselves. They use Henna, and infuse their qi and chakra into the henna in order to make it permanent, they get to choose almost all the symbols on their body. The only symbols they don't get to choose are their branch symbol, because that is a way of showing your birth family, this is born with a child, on their shoulder blades, after this practice was put in place for long enough. 

Now the Obake clan has no affiliation with a village, in fact, they have their own village. A village that has chosen to be neutral. The village is called, Seishin. The symbol for the village as well as the tree is the tree of life, that all members of the clan wear with pride. The moon symbol goes to the woman or female presenting members, and the sun goes to the male or male presenting members of the clan.