Kidnapped Part 3

If you feel uncomfortable please do not read it but don't put any hate comments. If any mistakes or spelling errors please forgive me for that. If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow, and also give me comments on what to write next.

BANG BAANG BANG

.

.

.

.

A/N(POV)\

Everyone was silent and scared for a second. Then Dev and Kushi were about to escape for the back door, when the police and Kim & Y/n's family, surrounded them. 

HP - Stop, you both are under arrest. 

Police took Dev and Kushi to the police station, and the families took Y/n to the hospital.

Tae - Y/n please stay strong we are almost going to reach. Nothing will happen to you.  We all are right here. 

They reached the hospital and the nurses took Y/n to the Emergency Room(ER). Everyone was waiting for the doctor to come with good news. Y/m was crying very hard as Y/d was consoling her. Taehyung was also crying and praying to god to keep Y/n safe. Everyone was worried. 

After 3 hours. 

Tae POV

We have been waiting for 3 hours

We have been waiting for 3 hours. We are praying for Y/N to be safe. Suddenly the doctor comes and tells us if she is ok or not. 

Doc - She is fine, with some minor injuries. She has one broken hand, but a mild one. Her hand will be delicate in 4 months. She is a bit weak and will need lots of healthy food and nutrition as possible. And yea that's all, she will be absolutely fine after that. 

Everyone - Thank You so much doc. 

Doc - It is my duty. I will give you the prescription for the medication. 

Tae - Ok doc. When can we meet her? 

Doc - We will shift her to room 305, you can meet her there. 

Tae - OK. 

After she was shifted, we went to meet her. We saw her sleeping with one broken hand, a bandage on her head, and needles in her hand. 

We were sitting and waiting for Y/n to wake up. Uncle, anty, mom, and dad have already gone home, as they needed some rest. I was sleeping next to y/n on the chair. When suddenly I felt someone's hand on my head, gently stroking it. I quickly woke up to see Y/n. 

Tae - Y/n! you are awake, wait I'll call the doctor. 

Before she could say anything, I left to call the doc. 

Tae POV END

Y/N POV

I woke up with immense pain in my head. I looked around to figure out where I was. I tried getting up when I felt a hand on my hand. I looked it was taehyung. I was lost in him, I started creasing his hair. When he woke up. 

Tae - Y/n! you are awake, wait I'll call the doctor.

Before I could say anything, he left to call the doc.  

After a few minutes. The doc came. 

Doc - everything is fine. She just needs some rest and no usage of her broken hand. 

Y/n - I have one question, can I go to the office?

Tae - Absolutely.....NOT!!

Y/n - Why?!?!?!

Doc - You should not put stress on yourself you need time to heal. So I would suggest staying home. Please take care of yourself. 

Tae - Thank You Doc. 

Doc - It's my duty. 

After that, the Doc left

Tae - How are you feeling? are you ok? do you need anything? I'll go tell the other that you are awake!-

Y/n - Tae breath I am fine, I don't need, just you and don't tell anyone that I am awake.

Tae - Why?

Y/n - because.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC

Hi, angles so sorry I took so long to post I had my end-of-semester exams. I am an IB student, so that is why, and I wanted to write something good also, so it took time.