Coming Home!!!

If you feel uncomfortable please do not read it but don't put any hate comments. If any mistakes or spelling errors please forgive me for that. If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow, and also give me comments on what to write next.

Flashback 

Y/n - because I want to surprise them.

Tae - Ok....How?

Y/n - Ok so listen.......

Time skip.

Tae POV

I can't believe she told me to do this, how could she, how will I even do this, I can't, but I promised her so I have to do it. Ohhh I am going to get badly beaten up because of this. Ok..........Here goes nothing. Here comes the Oscar-winning acting. 

I called up Y/d

Tae - H-hello uncle, please c-come here a-as fast as you can y-y/n's c-condition is not good at all, p-please come here f-fast. *Scared, crying tone*

Y/D - W-we are coming!! *panic tone*

(Call cut)

Tae POV END

Y/D POV

Taehyung called and said y/n's condition was not good, we all left for the hospital immediately. 

Time Skip

After the family reached the hospital, they went to the room and saw that Y/n was unconscious, and doctors surrounded her and checking her. 

Y/d - What happened, is everything ok?

Y/m - How is she doing?

Tae - D-doctors are saying t-that she is d-danger. *starts crying hard*

Y/m - W-what?!?!?!?!*crying hard*

Tae - Y-yes, i-i don't even know how I will l-live!!

Y/d goes to y/n and says...

Y/d - Y-y/n please listen to dad and wake up. P-please. We love you so so so much! Please wake up.....

(Silence, everyone is crying, when suddenly...........)

Y/n - HOW WAS THE PRANK!!!

Everyone except doc, tae and y/n - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Y/n - Well..................

Flashback

Y/n - because I want to surprise them.

Tae - Ok....How?

Y/n - Ok so listen, I am going to prank them by pretending to be unconcious and the doc will say that I am in a very critical stage, and I am in danger. 

Tae - Do you think that doc will aggere?

Y/n - Doc is Anita di's school friend, so yes!

Tae - Ok if you say so.

Flashback end

Y/m comes to y/n and starts twisting y/n's ears. 

Y/n - Ahhhhhh sorry sorry!! ouch!! Ahhhhhh

Y/m - Do you have any idea how scared we were!!*angry*

Y/n - Sorry, I will not do it again, but what happened?

Y/m - well.............................................

TBC

Hi, angles so sorry I took so long to post I had come to a stupid summer camp, so that is why, and I wanted to write something good also, so it took time.