Life is sometime annoying.

If you feel uncomfortable please do not read it but don't put any hate coments. If any mistakes or spelling error please forgive me for that. If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow and also give me coments on what to wright next.

Y/N 

?? - BOO

Y/N - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When I turned arount I saw my brother. Ugh like always irritating the hell out of me. 

Y/N - Kya hain! *Annoyed*

Arjun - So are you ging to tell me?

Y/N - What?

Then I realised that he was talking about the clasemate incident. 

Y/N - It's notheing like that. You had made a special anouncement in the media of how over protective you are ok, so how will boys come and ask me  on a date. 

Arjun - Ok i will go but no boys. 

Y/N - haan theek hai ab ja. 

Arjun - ja rahe ho

Y/N (Mind) - I will tell Moni bhabi that he was irritating me then he will sleep on the couch. *evil laugh*

With that I started surching for some food becuase I was hungry. While I was searching for food that gudha came.

Y/N - What do you want know.

Tae - Are you scared? *smirk*

Y/N - Of who?

Tae - Your family!

Y/N - No why. 

Tae - OK if your aren't scared of your family then I will go and tell them that you met me in the market and some lies that you kissed me. *smirk*

Y/N - *gasp* Y-you won't d-do anyting like that! *suturing*

Tae - What if I do? *smirk*

Y/N - Ugh!

Tae - Fine I will not tell them only if you will listen to me. 

Y/N - Ugh fine. 

Tae - OK starting form now, you will give me a big hug. 

Y/N - no

Tae - What? *smirk  and acting innoocent*

Y/N - Ugh fine 

With that I went close to him and gave him a hug. 

Tae - More tight. 

I huged him tighter. 

Tae - More 

Huged tighter

Tae - Not ashamed, huging a stranger. 

I stared at him in utter disfelife. 

Y/N - You!!

??? - What are you both doing?

TBC

So sorry guys that this chapter is short. If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow and also give me coments on what to wright next. Also don't forget to write down in the coments what do you want me to write in the next chapter, any sugetions then you can also DM me on the chat.