Haldi function

If you feel uncomfortable please do not read it but don't put any hate coments. If any mistakes or spelling error please forgive me for that. If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow and also give me coments on what to wright next.

Y/N POV

The hall was looking beautiful and very decorative. 

We all are sitting here as we are about to start putting haldi on di and jiju. When suddenly mom calls me. 

Sudha - Y/n Beta can you bring the haldi form the kitchen?

Y/N - Ok mumma

With that I went to the kitchen to bring haldi, I was bringing the haldi when someone suddenly pined me on the wall. I was scared so I closed my eyes. I was about to scream when that person closed my mouth. I felt soft lips. 

Y/n - Ahh-mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I oppened my eyes to see taehyung there

Y/n - Taehyung what are you doing?

Tae - Why can't I be with my girlfriend? hmm?

Y/n - No you can but-

I stoped when I felt something cold on my stomach. I loock down to see taehyungs hand with haldi and my stomach too. I gasped when I felt him kiss my neck. I closed my eyes to feel the love. When suddenly we heard mumma saying

Sudha - Y/n come fast function is going to start. 

Y/N - Comming mumma

With that we both left to go to the function. 

We reached there and I gave the haldi bowl to mumma. Then turn by turn everyone put haldi on di's face. Now it was my turn. I went and took the haldi in my hands. I felt my eyes wet. 

Anita - Y/n-ie please don't cry *with teary eyes*

Y/n - I am not crying I am just happy that you will have a perfect life now. And Jiju please take care of my di I love her alot, don't make her cry. 

Nam - No worrys cupcake I take care of her like a queen. 

Y/n - Ok I trust you. 

Some pictures of Hldi. 

Nam and Anita

Me and Anita (You are the one kissing Anitas cheeks)