Haldi part 2

If you feel uncomfortable please do not read it but don't put any hate coments. If any mistakes or spelling error please forgive me for that. If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow and also give me coments on what to wright next.

Y/N POV 

?? - Guys come it's- WOAH

 We broke the kiss and looked at the dierction the voice came form and it was Jimin. 

Tae - Jiminaaaaaaaaaa, why did you disturb us. We were haveing such a good time and romantic momment and you ruined it. 

I became a blussing mess so I looked away to hide my face. 

Tae - And ypu should have knocked on the door. 

Jimin - Ya! If you wanted to kiss her so badly you should have locked the door insted o felling me to knock on the door. 

Y/N - Ok - ok stop fighting like little kids fighting over candy. Now Jimin you said that you came to tell something?

Jimin - Oh! yes yes yes I came to tell you that everyone is going to leave in 10 minutes after breakfast. Thank You for reminding me Y/N. 

Y/n - No problem. 

Tae - If you guys are done then lets go for breakfast. 

Y/N/Jimin - Ok

With that we all went down to see what is there for breakfast. 

Poha

Puri 

Puri 

Paratha

Paratha