Mehendi Part 3! Truth Reveiled!!

If you feel uncomfortable please do not read it but don't put any hate coments. If any mistakes or spelling error please forgive me for that. If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow and also give me coments on what to wright next.

Y/n POV

I was taking the mehendi bowls with me, as mom told me to. I reached the venue and put the mehendi on the table. When suddenly Anita said.

Anita - What do you think the boys would be doing rn. 

Y/n/friend - God knows, mabye they are truing to sneak in. 

Y/n - Maybe. 

Suddenly I saw Jin, Arjun, Peral, Taehyung and Namjoon sneeking through the back gate. 

Y/n - Guys I will be back in a minute ok. 

With that I ;eft to find them. I was looking around when I saw them going to the dressing room. 

Y/n thoughts - What are they  up to?

I was about to go there when my eyes suddenly goes in the kitchen, where I see Dev and Sia fighting, then Dev left and I saw Sia crying. So I want there to see what is happning. 

Y/n - What happened *cold tone*

Sia - Y-y/n what are you doing here. 

Y/n - This is my sister's wedding and you are asking me. *cold tone*

Sia - I had enough.... I am going to tell you everything today. 

Y/N - What?

Sia - Kushi made Dev bhai againsed you. We used to tell Dev bhai that you used to bully me, because I thought that you would steel Dev bhai form me, so I gave Kushi's side and helped her manipulate Dev bhai. Kushi is just for using Dev bhai's money. Please help me. 

Y/n - What if what you are saying is not true? why should I believe you?

Sia - because..............

Time skip

Y/n POV 

The mahendi seromoney is over and I am going back to my room when suddenly I thoughtg of Taehyung. When ever I think of him I start blushing. I ignore the thaught and keep going to my room. I was about to enter the lif when I smelled something very strong and fainted. 

Y/n POV END

Time skip. (Author is very lazy)

Y/n's mom POV 

Y/m - Y/d Y/d Y/d Y/n is missing. 

Y/d - WHAT 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you think happened to Y/n?

Will the family be avle to fing Y/n?

How would Taehyung react?

How is Y/n doing?

Want to know ............... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

wait wor the next part. 

So sorry for uploading late and also a short part. And I have my exams comming so will not be able to upload for a week. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE