Tease

If you feel uncomfortable please do not read it but don't put any hate coments. If any mistakes or spelling error please forgive me for that. If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow and also give me coments on what to wright next.

Y/N POV

Sudha - Do you know eachother. 

Y/N - N-No I just thought that he was one of my friend. He looks like him. 

Arjun - WHAT YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A BOY. YAAA!! I TLOD YOU NO BOYS. WHO IS HE? WHAT'S HIS NAME? WHERE DOES HE LIVE? HOW OLD IS H-

Y/N - YAA. He is just a classmate that's all. 

Arjun - OK *Serious and suspecious*

Y/N Mind - Thank god that they did not know we met in the market and had a fight. But what is this ghada doing here? Who is he? Why is he here?

There was confusion written on my face and Nam bhai notesed it and cleared my dout.

Nam - I know you are confused so let me clear it out..so he is my brother Taehyung and Taehyung this is my so-to-be-sister in law Y/N. 

Tae - Hi *smirk*

Y/N - Hi *fake smile*

Y/N POV end

Tae POV 

So she is scared of her family Hmmm. Now see wild cat what I do to you, you will feel so embrased. 

While I was thinking what to do when suddenly aunty said 

Sudha (Aunty) - Why don't the kids go to the upstairs room and talk. 

Mrs Kim - Yea! that's a great idea, also the kids will get bored with our talks and also get to know eachother. 

With that we went upstairs.

BTW how the room looks

With that we went upstairs

With that we went upstairs. We entered the guest room. I was realy beautiful. I wonder who made it?

We all sat down on the bed and started talking. 

Tae POV end

Y/N POV 

I was realy thirsty so I went to get some water. 

Y/N - I'll just come. 

Surbi - Ok

With that I went to the kitchen to drink some water. 

While I was drinking water suddenly

?? - BOO

Y/N - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TBC

So sorry guys that this chapter is short but I have my exams going on so I will be uploading the next chapter after 3 days. Hope you understand.  If you don't like the story I am sorry but please don't write any hate comments it hurts. If you like the book please vote, follow and also give me coments on what to wright next.