Prologue

The cries of a child echo in the surgery room.

The woman who had sliver hair glance to the bloody child, in her husband's arms.

" Honey, I won't make it," She said weakly.

" No dear, you will make it and I will do anything to let you survive," Mori said and place the child in a blanket.

" No Honey, Please keep me a promise," She said.

" My love, keep Rose safe from all dangers, let her feel love, don't ever blame her for my death, You will be a good father, I just know it," She said and smiled at him and their child.

" Rose, my child, Take care of your father for me, You will be a beautiful woman one day, Find someone you love and make them the big part of your life, I'm sorry mama won't be there for you, B-but i'll always be with you...," The last thing she said before the heart monitor showed a straight line.

" She's gone," Mori said and glance to his daughter.

" Don't worry, Papa is here and he won't let anyone hurt you," Mori said and bounce the child in his arms gently.

Timeskip( third person's pov)

Today was Rose's birthday and Elise and Mori had a big plan for you.

" I'm telling you, that man is spoiling a lot, but that's no difference with me," Koyo said to the young woman.

" I think so," Rose said.

She glance to the cherry petals that were falling from the tree.

" Do you think, I will find love?," She asked. " I am the daughter of the most feared boss organization in the country," Rose said.

Koyo tucked in her sliver hair, " You will find love, I know and he will be the greatest you will ever meet," Koyo said

" Anyway, let's get you ready for the party, Everyone would be expecting their princess," The woman said and led Rose back to her room.

Koyo tied the corset tightly, but enough for Rose to breath properly.

And put on the dress coat first then the actual gown, which was red.

And finally place on the white scarf around her shoulder.

Koyo styled her hair and curled it a bit, and place on some jewelries

" there you are ready," The woman awed at the sight of the girl.

" You are so beautiful, just like your mother," Koyo said and run her hand to th girl's soft cheek.

" Run along now, your father and waiting to see you in his office," Koyo said.

" Thank you, Ane-san," Rose said before exiting her room and going to her father's.