"We should be getting that this week. I got some new beats for you to check out but if you prefer the beats you already listened to, That's cool."

"It ain't nothing to listen to the new beats you got." I told him, and he nodded and touched something on his keyboard before an audible beat began.

He had a total of five beats for me to listen to and I listened to them all. They all were amazing beats but everyone that writes music chooses beats that matches them and out of all of the five beats only two of them matched me.

"Yeah I like this one. I think I want to freestyle. A verse kind of came to my mind while listening."

"Aight get in the booth so we could see what you got superstar." Luca said and I smiled.

"You're about to see this superstar go to work." I looked at Jamel pointing my tongue out to him, He grinned softly and I entered the booth and put on the headphones after grabbing them.

After signaling to Luca that I was prepared by raising my thumb, he pressed a key on his keyboard, and the beat began to play in my ears.

Go figure
You were the trigger
You brought me to an obstructed view
When you knew the picture was bigger
Who am I kiddin'?

"Knew from the beginning. You'd ruin everything, you do it every time you are my enemy, you are no friend of mine, motherfucker." I sung my thoughts away.

You muhfuckin' right
You muhfuckin' right, I'm bitter
You muhfuckin' right, I'm triggered

"Wanna fuck you right now. I just turned the lights out now and you know when the sun go down that's when it would all go down." I sung some more before my mind went completely blank. I took my headphones off and Luca took that as my signal.

"You sure that was a freestyle?" Jamel asked and I chuckled "That shit was fye."

"Thank you, You really like it?" I asked him.

"Yeah I like it. You know ian scared to tell you my opinion, Remember the first time I came here?" He brought up and I rolled my eyes pushing him away from me lightly and him and Luca started laughing.

"That is not funny." I said. Jamel approached me from behind and encircled me with his arm, drawing me closer to him "Luca can I hear it please?"

Luca turned on the freestyle and Jamel wasn't lying when he said that it was 'fye'

"I love it!" I squealed clapping my hands together "Give me some minutes and I'll have the full song written. I really ate like what?"

"You did. Whatchu got is a talent for real." Luca said and that made me smile even more.

At first, I didn't have much confidence in my singing, but now thousands of people have told me that I have skill, and that amazes and makes me happy practically every day.

"Thank you, Let me get to writing." I went to sit down on the couch and Jamel sat beside me. I grabbed my song writing book out of my purse.

"Ima leave it playing out loud while I go pick up Alyssa from soccer practice." Luca stated before he left out the room and I just sat there hitting my mouth with the pen thinking of lyrics.