CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

Start from the beginning

Harry stood up, pulling Theo with him and left the compartment. Pansy was still laughing, muffled now, and Blaise was reading his book. 

Harry opened to door to a compartment a bit further down the train, it was empty, but the feeling was that if there had been people inside then they would have ran out scared. 

"If we go back to the compartment later and Pansy and Blaise and sucking face I swear to the love of Merlin I won't survive" Theo shuddered at the thought of two of his closest friends who had been fighting since first year, sharing spit. 

"I think you'll survive" Harry noted "if you don't survive then I don't know how in hell I could" 

"You'd go on some killing spree wouldn't you" 

"Maybe" Harry leaned closer to place a kiss to Theo. 

Theo smiled and placed his hands on Harry's chest. 

"Couldn't expect anything less, I am quite desirable aren't I" 

"The most desirable in my eyes" 

"Only in yours?" 

"The other ones were gouged out" 

"Hmmmm" 

"Mmhmmm" 

Harry placed his hand on Theo's cheek, eye contact stronger than ever. 

"I love you so incredibly much you couldn't ever even guess what would happen if you left or something happened to you" 

Theo almost melted into Harry's arms right then and there. 

"You emotional sentimental shit" Theo muttered 

Harry winked. 

The two spent a little while longer in the compartment, quite possibly because they were scared to go back. 

"Ok I can not hold off any longer, if anything we make fun of them" Harry stood up, Theo following shortly after. 

"You're going in first" Theo pointed to Harry. 

"Oh shit. Fine" Harry wrapped an arm around Theo's waist. 

Theo smiled and the two walked down the train once more, back to their compartment. Which had closed curtains and a locked door. 

"Oh for fucks sake" Harry muttered placing the palm of his hand on the door. Said door slowly faded from existence and they could see in. 

Pansy and Blaise had not noticed them quite yet, so Harry released Theo and walked in. 

"Lovely to see you two getting along" Harry nodded tipping his hat. Where the fuck did he get a hat from. 

Pansy screamed 

"What the fuck" Blaise almost yelled. 

Harry took the rim of the hat between in fingers and spun it watching it disappear once more. 

"Calm down you're acting like a little girl" Harry threw himself down on the bench. 

"Where did you put the door?" Theo asked examining where the door once stood. 

"Wherever Draco is" Harry spoke proudly. 

"I give him two minutes" Blaise said 

"Nah like half a minute, just wait" Harry said looking down the hallway. 

... 

"Harry why the fuck is there a door in my compartment and no door here" 

"What do you mean no door here" Harry looked pointedly at Draco. 

Draco raised and eyebrow and looked back. He almost jumped a foot when he saw the door half open. 

"Fuck you Im too tired for this" Draco stepped out again. 

"Isn't he going to find no door" Pansy said eyeing the door. 

"No, this is the Hufflepuffs door" 

"Ok, no one cares about that" Theo put his hand over Harry's mouth "Spill the beans" 

Pansy went bright red and Blaise picked up a book very decidedly reading it. 

"Good book?" Harry smirked 

"mhm" 

"Must be cool to be able to read upside down" Theo leaned on Harry who smirked even more. 

"Shit" Blaise muttered under his breath. 

"Why not talk about when you two started dating then" Pansy raised an eyebrow 

"Fourth year near Christmas, but don't you dare move the conversation" Harry said raising an eyebrow right back. 

"Spill the beans Pans it's the only way" Blaise sighed leaning against the window. 

"Fine, we're dating now" Pansy said 

Harry smirked more and excused himself returning with Draco. 

"ow ow owww. Let go of my ear you fucker" Draco held his ear. 

"Whatever, you owe me ten galleons" Harry rolled his eyes. 

"They're dating" Draco's eyes widened drastically 

A/N One more year before Harry has free reign- are we excited or scared.