Amelia was watching the waterfall as she sat on a plain stone. Ajax was standing beside her but she was lost in her thoughts. He had been lightly caressing her hair as she tried to forget about her chaotic life and focus on the beautiful scenery in front of her. The clear waterfall was actually a sight to watch. She didn't think that anything could take her mind off the miseries of her life. But the nature's beauty was helping her today.

Ajax's cellphone vibrated in his short's pocket. One of his guards which was stationed on that island was calling him. He leaned down to Amelia's ear and said; "I'll be back in a minute" He left after kissing her head. He walked few steps away from her and received the call at some distance.

Amelia quietly watched the water. She was feeling her mind at ease. She wanted to forget about all her problems and enjoy some moments of peace. She stood up and took her top off. She walked towards the stream, enjoying the feeling when the cool water touched her skin. She wanted to swim and she would do it. She had some rights on her own life too.

***

"....keep check" Ajax said and ended his call. He put the phone back in his pocket and turned around. He felt his heart skip a beat when he didn't find Amelia where he left her. There were his men all around the island. Plus there wasn't any land way to escape since they were on an island. He knew his girl couldn't escape him.

His eyes frantically scanned the area. His heart skipped another beat when Amelia emerged out of the water. Her hair splashed the water everywhere in a beautiful way. Her wet body was a sight to see. He felt like his feet were stuck at their place. He watched her as she played around in the water. For the first time since he met her, he was seeing her carefree.

He felt something in his heart. It was something strange, a new feeling... and emotion. He had snatched her smile and peace. He knew that but he had never actually thought about it. It was quiet normal for him. Or we could say that he was used to being a selfish person. He never thought about anyone's happiness beside him. There was a twinge in his heart. It was mild but it was there.

He shook his head in an attempt to get rid of that feeling. He was still a selfish man who cared about no one but himself. His heart was telling him that he cared about her but he couldn't let her go. He wanted to see her happy but not without him. He couldn't live without her in his life.

.
.
.

Amelia was making ripples in the water fall when she felt someone's hands crawling on her skin. She gasped at the sudden feeling. "Did you like the waterfall?" He asked. She found it difficult to speak as he pressed his lips against her shoulder. "Y-yes" She said breathlessly. He smirked and lightly moved his fingers on the bare skin of her belly. She shuddered against his chest.

"Do you like this?" He asked. He knew she was pressing her legs together. She bit her lip and shook her head. He smirked and turned her around. "We can try something else" He seductively whispered. He held her by the back of her head and tilted it towards right. She gasped when his lips touched her earlobe. He kissed it and sucked the soft cartilage. She felt a new kind of pleasurable feeling in her body.

She was biting her lip when he lightly nibbled her ear lobe. An involuntary moan escaped her lips. He smirked and looked at her face. "You like that?" He asked. She looked away and shook her head. "Don't worry, you will enjoy the next part" The dark look in his eyes told her what he intended to do.

"N-no... I-I don't" She stuttered and struggled to get away. "Shhh...." He said and took her behind the waterfall. She shrieked when the water fell on their heads. "See!" He directed her attention towards the small but beautiful place. Water wasn't falling between the waterfall and the rock. The place was kind of hidden but truly beautiful.