Who?

Draupadi is married to pandavas.. karna is already in the game😉🤫😏😏

It had been quite a few days since Radhakrishna had their blissful night. Well, everything was going quite well. Only a few days were left, till they went back to Dwaraka.

Krishna had been busy with his royal duties. He wanted to ignore them but what can he do? His Radha being the strict one with more rationality in mind had insisted he completes his duties. And Krishna being Krishna, had to follow his Radha's commands. 

As we all know, "Sakhi ki iccha, Krishna ka aadesh hai" is Krishna's typical dialogue.

So, here was Radha going around the garden in a quiet corner where no one could find her except her Krishna and cute little brother, Dhansagar, aka. Duryodhan.

Radha was roaming around enjoying the beauty of nature cuzzz that day she did not have any work to do, or it was so that Dhansagar hadn't allowed her to do any work and she, being bored, came to this unknown corner of the garden, where no one could find her... 

Ask her luck how she found the place, she didn't know about it.

_____________________________________

Shakuni was helpless, he wanted to take revenge but no way was visible. He had made a promise to his sister and he couldn't break it even if he wanted to... 

He was pissed at his sister's behaviour... not able to hold his anger anymore he went to a famous bar near the palace in disguise, it was his favourite one where he had his own group of friends that he had made in Hastinapur but no one in them knew he was from the royal family...

But that day he didn't go to his friends, he sat alone at a corner and started drinking class after glass, shots after shots...

A pair of eyes were watching him from afar...

He was almost drunk...

A person came and sat near him, the  person whispered something in his ears, Shakuni's eyes lit up, he followed the person like a lost dog....

The pair of eyes looking at him from afar was satisfied and had an evil glint in its eyes....

Who was it? What's gonna happen now?

******************************To be continued.....

I updated and removed the previous part about Shakuni and Bhishma, it was feeling weird. So, yeah... keep reading and stay connected!

Ishita