Reunion

Duryodhan and Radha were talking alone near the kaurava prince's private pool.. If there was someone Radha trusted with her life apart from Krishna and Dau, it was Duryodhan..

Though, both of them had met only for a few months before radha went missing, they had formed an unbreakable bond.. Radha knew Duryodhan more well than he knew himself, if said shortly, she knew him the best..

Radha knew he could be manipulated easily... he was just a child, yearning for attention and love. Love, as in, not fake love but true and pure love.. and he would do anything for that..

So, there they were on the banks of the pool.. with their feet in the water, spending time with one another.. telling each other their untold stories and.. well, basically opening up..

Radha told him how insecure she felt to go near his chambers or even go near any kaurava, knowing that dusshasan, was a friend of theirs.. she told him all her sorrows.. 

Duryodhan, in turn, apologized to her and hugged her murmuring apologies and crying.. just like a child who was cryin for forgiveness.. 

They talked for hours on end..

She told him about Krishna but didn't tell him who he was telling him it was a secret..

though she knew he would send spies for information..

but whatever..

 Also, a lot of new information caught radha's interest..

Dushasana was killed.. well, basically, he died of fear.. (radha was relieved and not even a pinch of sadness was there in her..) Pandava and Kaurava were on different sides of the same bridge.. There was huge enmity.. Apparently, Duryodhan was very jealous of the pandavas and denied to give them their claims and.. perhaps was a little.. stubborn in doing so.. aggravating more issues.. Radha made a mental note to look into it later.. and that the sabha that was goin on was perhaps about the position of crown prince.. and Duryodhan was being selfish..

and..

well, a fight ensued..

Unknown- yha chal kya rha hai???

Suddenly, a voice boomed from nearby..

Both Radha and Duryodhan looked at the source of voice.. both angry at the sudden interruption..

But seeing the person standing there.. well.. 

uhm uhm..

the real world seemed to crash on them..

UHM UHM.. THINGS GONNA GO THE WRONG ROAD NOW..

HAHAHAHA

************************************

Well well well.. whose it? Any guesses??