..breakdown :(

When the couple finally went away...

Dau glared at krishna. A silence ensued in the room as both the brothers glaring at each other..

After quite a while, balram swallowing his ego, began the conversation with irritation...

Dau- Krishna.. ye kya tha? Maine tumhe kha---

Krishna- Pata hai pata hai.. ab chodo mujhe.. radha ke pas jana hai..

Krishna tried to get to the door feigning ignorance..

Dau- Ruko!

Kri- Nhi sun na..

Dau- Krishna humesha har cheez tumhari marji se nhi chalta!

Kri- (ignored him and continued walking out of the chamber)

Dau- Jao chale ja rhe ho to! Mujhse madad mangne mat ana, mushkil ki ghari me...

Kri- 'Apko krna hoga madad koi chara nhi apke pas...' 

Krishna walked out of the chamber without giving any shit to dau and our becharra dau drew an exasperated sigh and cursed his luck...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shiv- Sheshnag?

Shiv called Balram from the mind connection. Balram becomes alert. 

Dau- Aradhya!

Parvarti- Hume apse milna hai.. ek jagah sujhaw kriye...

Dau- ........

_________________________

Krishna returned to radha's chamber and closed the door behind him and drew a long sigh...

Slowly, the hard facade broke from krishna's face... his heart started beating loudly and his mind blaming him for everything his priye suffered... Negative thoughts started coming into his mind...

He walked towards his priye...

With shaking hands he took her hands and kissed them as tears started flowing through his eyes...

Kri- R-r-radhe.. mai.. mai fir se tumhe raksha nhi k-kr paya.. radhe- r-r-radhe maf kr do... mu-muj-he maf kr do priye.. mujh-ee ma--ff kr do... mai tumhara hone ke layak nhi.. mai- mai tumhara ashiq nhi r-rha mai-mai ab ganda ho gya hu, apavitra, bedil, rehem krna mere me nhi rha radhe-- ma-maine tumhe -- i - i let u down priye.. i-i- dont deserve u..

Krishna broke down...

The world he created in the absence of his radhe started crumbling.. all was dark around him and he felt like being a child who let his mother down...

He wiped his tears and went to sleep in the living room...

But guess what? 

It was one of those depressing nights where all he could do was cry.. 

Krishna cried and cried until he fell asleep with red eyes and ragged breaths in the living room away from his radhe...

The next morning...

The bright sunlight fell on Krishna's eyes...

he felt something was different in the air... he felt an unknown hand patting his hair...

suddenly, he woke up with a suddenly jerk to look at the person patting his hair..

**************************************

So, who is it? Is it too obvious?

Ishita