The panic attack

The vaidya had told them that their health of Radha was good enough for her to go back to their normal schedule. Krishna was very happy to hear so and rewarded the vaidya enormously. 

Everything was going well, Radha's family came to visit her..

(well it was a whole different story.. and quite a funny one..🤣🤣)

Her friends used to spend time with her talking about the latest gossip and Radhakrishnan would spend time with each other filling in for the time they missed while away from each other...

But people in the palace were very much affected by the behavior of the dwarakadhish...

Time eventually flew by but no one knew it was the silence before the storm...

Somewhere in the palace, some.. specefic people were burning in jealousy.... names? u will get to know soon ;)

you must be thinking what about  Satyabhama? Had krishna let her escape? Nah.. 

FLASHBACK

Radha was doing well the night of the day she woke up... She was pondering on her thoughts when the lady who tried to slap her came into her mind, well it would be a normal reaction to seeing their husband making out with someone...

She felt guilty, she needed to apologize to that lady, she needed to...

She stood up and started going for the door, her leg had a little sprain but she was ok to walk as the doctor said, she reached the door and asked the guards for Krishna,

She couldn't understand why everyone would look surprised every time she took his name and then try to hide it... 

Well, whatever...

After a while, Krishna came.

Rad- Krishn.. wo.. wo jisne hume.. mara tha.. wo.. wo abhi kha hai? use kuch kiya to nhi na tumne?

Kri- Nahi

Rad- Krishn.

Kri- (Looks away from her)

Rad- Krishn! Batao!

Kri- Chodo na radhe! Tum thik ho n---

Rad- Are! Kaise chod de! Us se mujhe mafi mangni hai! Pata hai use kitta hurt hua hoga hum dono ko waisi position me dekhke!!

Kri- Nhi fark padta.. tum ho na mere pas, whi kafi hai.. (hugs her like a baby)

Rad- Kriishhnn!!

Rad- Please! Mujhe un se baat krni hai... pls pls pls pls PLEASE?

She started acting like a little girl but Krishna would not stir from his predicament... finally accepting defeat she went to her bed. 

Rad- Tum ja sakte ho, mujhe tum se koi bat nhi karni...(in sad voice)

Kri- Radha....(tries to make cute faces)

Rad- Tumse accha to Dharam tha, huh, woh meri har baat manta tha, huh! (mumbles)

Krishna's expression changed within seconds... In an instant, Radha  was pinned to the bed

Kri- Kaun Dharam?

Rad- Tumse kya? Tumne meri baat mani jo main tumhari baat manon?

Kri- Batao DHARAM kaun hai?