Radha's observation

It had been quite a few days. Radha would spend her morning near the pond getting water in her pots. She would cook lunch for the people and spend her time with Satyabhama. 

She found that Krishna had to go to some important meeting out of Dwaraka, THE DAY SHE CAME. He had left that night and had not done anything special just spent some hours in the night with Satya and went away to work without telling anyone. It was dau who told them that Krishna had left for some important work. So, Radha was left alone and decided to spend time with Satya. 

She ate with the servents during her days and slept in a servent quarter. Satya had tried to shift her to the special guests quarter but she had stood her ground. 

The other ranis were ignorant of her and few even tried to irritate or annoy her in jealousy. 

While her stay, she found quite a few things about Dwaraka and Krishna's wives.

Dwaraka was magnificent. It was more beautiful than any place she had ever imagined. The people of Dwaraka had a decent life.. atleast they had a roof, clothes and food with them if noy anything else...

 The royal family of Dwaraka was rather huge.

The first queen was Rukminini. Krishna had captured her from a temple where she was supposed to do her prayers before her marriage with shishupal. She had heard that Rukmini was a calm and collected woman with a vibrant smile. Rukmini was the wisest out of Krishna's wives and was the main wife of Krishna. Rukmini had a boy child named Pradyumna. 

She is the daughter of king Vidarbha and the rajkanya of Vidarbha. Also known as Vidarbhi, she is the first wife of Krishna.

 Also known as Vidarbhi, she is the first wife of Krishna

RUKMINI👆👆👆

PRADYUMNA👆👆👆 The story of pradyumna was completely different

PRADYUMNA👆👆👆 The story of pradyumna was completely different... His life was a story worth remembering...

The next queen was Jambavanti. She was the daughter of Jambavan, who was a bhakt of Krishna. This was only known about her identity.