Radha wakes up!

Radha was decorating the hallway for the guest's welcome when suddenly someone pulled her...

She became scared at the male grip that surrounded her, she tried to get out but the man started to try undressing her but she was trying her best to get out... she kicked the man in the place where the sun did not shine.

 and ran for her life...

Decoration forgot she ran and ran with no sense of direction to where she was going... It was as if her feet had their own accord to reach someone or somewhere.

She ran and ran when suddenly she crashed into something...

Radha woke up with a start... 

She looked around, her head dizzy, someone trying to calm her down, but her heart didn't seem to follow the instructions when suddenly someone entered the room panicked.

ushered everyone away from her and tried to comfort her.

She found it weird... she felt a sense of familiar comfort... with her attention on the man, her heart calmed down and her vision began to clear.

When she got a look at the face of the person, she was shocked...

She could never underestimate him.. never do wrong in recognizing him... her heart told her.. it was him.. and there was no doubt.. it was him...

She didn't have words, without thinking she hugged the person...

Rad- Krishn...(whisper in a weak voice)

Kri- Ra-ra-radhe, tum jag gayi... (became too emotional), kabhi aisa mat karna, main dar gaya tha... pata hai kitna intezaar karwaya hai tumne?

 pata hai kitna intezaar karwaya hai tumne?

Dau understood Krishna needed privacy.. both of them needed privacy.. he ushered everyone to go away... and closed the door behind himself...

Something told him this was going to take long...

Meanwhile our Radhakrishna..

Radha didn't say anything and just snuggled more deeply into his chest with nothing on her mind just to be with her lover forever...

It had been ages since she had seen Krishna, ages since she hugged her, and ages since.. since.. she let herself break down to the point she did in front of Krishna.

She cried and cried in her Sakha's arms. Merry memories of her and Krishna playing on the swing.. doing raas.. fighting and feeding Makhan to each other.. all came crashing into her mind... Suddenly the lonely nights she spent without her sakha, came into her mind.. she began to visibly shake....

Krishna's state wasn't any better.. tears were flowing out of his eyes.. but these were the tears of relief and happiness... relief cuz now she was safe.. and happiness cuz his lover was again in his arms... 

and now...

 he wouldn't let her go... 

Radhakrishna stayed in the position for a long time... 

Krishna pulled away to see his radhe's eyes which he missed dearly...

Though red, those eyes held the same beauty they had years ago...

They both were staring at each other, 

The eyes attracted each other...

Hearts wanted to dance with joy.

The air around them seemed to suffocate them more and more...

Both of them.

 started at each other...

slowly.

slowly leaning towards each other...

 suddenly...

***************************************

So, how are you guys doing? Well, I needed to inform ya all.. This year is my board year.. ikik it sucks.. but whatever.. so Ig I will be staying quite busy for the next few months.. (if not already too busy.. but whatever..) so.. I hope you all cooperate...

Anyway, what do you think would happen? Comment your thoughts...

ISHITA😎😎😎😎😎