Krishna's plan

Krishna was highly suspicious of the three...

He heard Kamsa and Radha's parents planning how to get rid of Radha after making use of her, and his blood started boiling...

 before he could do anything he heard a whimper....

He looked towards his radhe and went towards her, anger was bubbling inside of him but he knew it wasn't the right time for it... he went towards his radhe and tried to pat her head, a stupid attempt of himself to make sure she was there.... in front of him...

 but...

Radha whimpered, 'pls don't, pls stop... i... pls...'

She seemed so weak... and fragile... Krishna was very sad and patted her head slowly whispering sweet words into her ear and gave her the little food he had been carrying with him...

He felt guilty at that moment, and though he knew he had to rescue her, he couldn't do anything... after all, he was just a village boy and not a martial art expert...

So, he decided to stay there and guard his price and see what the hell was his mama and kaka kaki up to... 

Each day he would secretly provide Radha with food and other necessities and make her feel cared for... he would pat her head in her sleep and make sure she wasn't hurt much...

Though his blood boiled at the sight of her being torched by the filthy people, he couldn't do anything... one wrong move and both his and Radha's lives would be in danger...

One day, he heard from the guards that Kans was going destroy Radha's virginity, rage filled his vision and all he could see was red. But a voice in the back of his mind stopped him from doing anything wrong, it was Shiv-shakti, Parvati-shiva.

"Bhrata, gussa na ho... tum bas radha ko chudwane ka plan banao, baki hum dono dekh lenge..." Parvati's voice stopped Krishna.

"But Narayan, there is a problem. you need to give up your powers. actually.... "

Shiva told Krishna about the situation and the consequences. He told him about the sudden fluctuations in the whole universe. He told how Brahma was looking for a solution and had asked all the lords not to descend on earth in the meantime. 

But as the situation had asked for it, Shiva explained further, that Parvati and he had gone to Brahma for advice. He told them that..... Krishna had to give up on his powers so that Shiva Parvati could descend on earth and take care of Radha...

"Which means, after u give up your powers, you won't be able to connect with the divine realm, nor will you be able to sense demons or gods... and worst of all... you will... forget about your.. about your memories in the heavens... you will become a NORMAL HUMAN BEING and will have to depend upon yourself only..."

"So Bhrata, should we descend? Or will you take care of the condition down there?"

Krishna fell into deep thought. He knew he couldn't do anything with his current body without his divine powers and there were limits to its usage too. At the current moment, he could not protect Radha nor kill all the people there without getting accused and destroying his further plans...  so...

"Wait a moment behind..."

___________________

Talking Through mind-connect

"Dau... "

"Krishna, batao, kya chahiye... sab thik hai na waha??"

Yes, he had told dau beforehand of everything and he had taken care of the situation in the village...

"Dau.. ek kam kriyega............................."

___________________

"Behena..."

"Ha Krishna"

"Mai.. mai taiyar hu.." Krishna said with a determined voice.

"Apne thik nirnay liya narayan.." Narad Muni appeared out of nowhere in the mind-linked convo.

"Tum kaise andr aa gye narad?.." Krishna asked with curiosity.. this had never happened before...

"Narayan! Narayan! Prabhu! Sansar me santulan bigra hua hai! Aapko ehsas nhi hua! Koi bhi khi bhi chala ja rha hai!" Narad exclaimed.

"Iska koi upay mila?" Krishna asked concerned..

"Abhi Abhi hal nikla hai prabhu!! Yhi batane to aya tha!! Brahma ji ne kha ki jab ap apni shaktiya avatar roop me tyag denge aur sadharan manushya ki trh jeeyenge.. to dheere dheere sab theek ho jayega!"

"Aisi bat hai kya? To kis bat ki deri? Mai, narayan ka aathwa awatar apni shaktiyo ko tyagne ke liye taiyar hu... meri shaktiya le li jaye.."

Krishna felt the energy leaving himself and getting mixed with the Narayan Swaroop sitting and looking over the world in the Vaikuntha... 

_________________

On Earth, in real life...

Krishna opened his eyes... the plans he had made to rescue Radha came rushing to his mind... 

"Us Radha ko pesh kiya jay!" A voice pulled him away from his trance... He and the other guards accepted the order... though every particle of his body vibrated anger...

They all went and took Radha... krishna stealthily put a knife in her hand without her and the others knowing...

Radha who had been panicked and whose mouth was covered with cloth just nodded... 

soon Radha was being dragged away by her hair.. in a panic she noticed the knife she had clutched to her hand all along.. a quick question of how she hadn't noticed it reached her mind.. but she pushed the thought aside, that wasn't the time of overthinking.. she had to act...

Quickly, in a fit, she cut her hair from the grasp of the filthy hands of the guard and made a run for it... in the meantime, dau and the others had reached the cave and were fighting the other guards... chaos had ensued everywhere...

Radha saw Dau and Nand Baba fighting... she was just one step away from returning to her village but she decided against it... with no one in the village for her, and with such an impure body, she doubted anyone would accept her except Krishna...

she made a run from the back of the cave and ran and only ran even if bloody thorns pricked her soft feet... All the while thinking she couldn't trouble Krishna anymore by returning and that she should leave.....

She ran, ran, and ran...

Suddenly she crashed into someone and her world became black.... she only hoped she dropped into the hands of the right people...

______________

Krishna saw his Radha run away and somehow he was relieved that she didn't return, he knew the villagers wouldn't accept her and would isolate her after knowing what happened to her except a very few people... 

He didn't want that to happen...

He looked at Radha's retreating figure wanting to say goodbye and still not able to say.. and the guilty feeling along with it ate him alive...

But first, he needed to handle the situation here, move his plans forward.. and after his plans became successful, he promised himself he would first and foremost go out in search of his beloved...

Krishna sighed heavily, and with a heavy heart, turned his back towards the direction Radha had gone into and took part in the fight against the kidnappers... 

"MAMA, YOUR END WILL COME SOON... I PROMISE.."

Krishna thought with vengefulness.