Chapter 11 The Plot Thickens

Start from the beginning

           Julie and Page were rarely seen, without their new shadow Kyle. For the first time in three days,Kyle found himself alone with his ex.
     Kyle put a few pieces of wood onto the fire,"I'm truly sorry to cause you any trouble Jake,I didn't know you were here as a couple. The invitation gave a list of the campers names, when I saw your name, I came of course."
     Jake stood facing the teen," when you didn't call, after you moved away, it broke my heart Kyle.you were my best friend, I missed you so much. True we only kissed three times, but you were my first kiss. We were just kids at fifteen years old, but we were friends two years before that. If you wanted to break up with me, I would have understood. We were too young for a long distance relationship."
     Kyle wanted to comfort him, but held back the impulse,"I had no control over the situation,I'm truly sorry Jake. My parents read our texts,they took away my cell phone. I didn't know, your phone number or address.Since what my parents refer to as the incident, they read all of my cell stuff. When I graduated high school, I figured you had moved on by then."
     Tears ran down Jake's cheek's,"I had no idea, that happened to you Kyle.I was so angry and hurt,I thought the worst of you. It wasn't your fault, please forgive me."
     Kyle looked at the bright, blue eyes,"wipe your tears, that was the past.we were just kids then, having no control over our fate's.We are men now, no parents around to see what we're doing. Know this Jake Clearlan, after all of this time, my heart still belongs to only you."
     Jake walked away wiping his tears,he was afraid to stay, knowing he felt the same way.
             Kyle hated lying, but even more, he hated being poor. He wouldn't receive the ten thousand dollars, until he left the island. If he didn't do his best, to make Jake jealous, he would forfeit the money. The real reason Kyle left Jake, he wanted to leave his old life behind. He found out that, he wasn't sexually attracted to males.His confusion was clear, the first time he kissed a girl.

           Chance peeled and chopped vegetables, " Cat have you seen how crazy Julie and Page have been acting?"
    Cat poured water into the pot," I sure have,take this morning for instance. I asked Kyle to help the girls, collect eggs and clean the chicken coop. They walked away holding Kyle's hand, Page held his right hand,Julie held his left hand. Last night, they all three slept in the same bed. Kyle slept in the middle, the girls laid on their sides facing him. Page and Julie both, laid on Kyle's arm's.Kyle's hand was on both of their shoulders, the girls hands were on his chest."
     Chance held back a smile," calm down Cat, if they don't mind sharing him, why should you care?At least they're not alone anymore. The drama with Jake and Steve, will not happen now,that Kyle is in a relationship."
     Cat was mad enough to spit,"it feels like some creepy, sister wives situation to me."
      Chance put his arm's around his girlfriend embracing her,"it's not like they're having sex, it is just three people not being alone. Let's just see how it plays out, sooner or later, one of the girls will annoy him."
     Kevin walked up behind them, hearing most of the conversation,"weird aren't they? Amy won't stop talking about them. We don't sleep in the same cabin they do, I'm betting Amy complained to you about them Cat.Guess who told Amy about them? If you guessed Rochelle, you'd be right. I didn't take Rochelle's word for it, so I asked Matty. Unfortunately Rochelle was telling the truth,they are a romantic trio."
     Chance was now suspicious," I wonder why a grown woman, would intentionally spread gossip?"
     Cat giggled,"if Rochelle wants Kyle as well, she's out of luck, he only has two hands to hold, and two arms to lay on. Three girls won't divide evenly, I don't see either Page or Julie giving up on Kyle."
     Chance added vegetables to the cook pot,"Kevin just listen to Amy's complaining, don't give her your opinion. If you do, the argument will turn on you. Your girlfriend just needs to vent."
        Ronny joined his three friends,"Lizy is driving me crazy, I don't know how much more I can take? We just saw the new guy kissing Page, yesterday we saw him kissing Julie.Somehow Amy is not mad at him anymore, she's mad at me."
     Chance shook his head,"I told you just listen Kevin, poor Ronny here, gave his opinion."