Part 18

" जय हनुमान ज्ञान गुन सागर
जय कपीस तिहुं लोक उजागर
रामदूत अतुलित बल धामा
अंजनि पुत्र पवनसुत नामा "

" Kyun ki Aaj mujhe iski zarorrat hai... Start karne se phele ek request hai... Agar aplogo ke aaspaqs koi jhadu ya phir chappal aisa koi cheezien hai toh please thoda door rakh ke aao pahele 😦"
.
.
.
.
.
Rakh liya??? 😦😧
.
.
.
.
Chalo let's start.....
.
.
.
.

After Some times Team1 and Team2 met at a point.. Karan noticed DM and asked...

K- Aap thik hai na uncle?? (And looked at him... But DM just silently nodded his head in yes... Karan noticed but ignored...Because woh karan ko pahechan nehi paya... He thought that itne saalo se tortured horaha hai isiliye stressed hai shayad... He was only searching for Monami...

K- Mona?? Mona kahaan hai?? Woh thik hai na (he asked with a sad face)

But none of them answered... Then He became restless and came near Sid... He hold sid from shoulder and starts shouting on him and Aneesh..

K- Kahaan hai Mona??? Monami khaan hai??? Chup kyun ho tumlog?? Bataaa?? ( But he interrupted by koel)

Ko- monami abhi bhi godown mein hai.. shayad..

K- K...ky...kyun??

Ko- Hum jab vapis aarahe the tab woh... And explained everything...

K- what?? ( He asked softly and immediately left from there with his jeep and said before leaving) Tumlog uncle ko leke guesthouse pauchho.. main mona ko leke aaraha hu.. ( DM looked at him but didn't said anything)

After some time he reached in front of a forest.... But forest ke andar car nehi jaa sakta... Without wasting any moment he entered inside and start searching for her... Dhundte dhundte woh bohot andaar chala gaya... he was shouting by her name.. and also exact location bhi uske pass nehi tha..

After some times he heared a sound of dried leaves.. He thought may be some animal aur something like that and immediately took out his gun and pointed at that direction... With in some minutes that sound came closer and He saw some one is coming very slowly slowly... After seeing that person his eyes became teary and said with a shakey voice...

K- M..mo..mona..mi??? ( His eyes became teary... He didn't understand what to do... He was shocked as well as happy looking at her... But her condition was worst)

She was breathing heavily while holding a tree... Her eyes were closing slowly... Blood were flowing from the corner of her lips and forehead... she is looking total mess her legs were not supporting her.. Monami didn't notice him at first.. she was looking down.. After seeing her....  karan immediately went towards her but suddenly she heared footsteps... She came forward because of her weakness she looses her balance...

But before she touched the ground immediately He hold her by her waist and pulled her closer near his heart.... She closed her eyes tightly in fear and wrapped her arms around his neck... They both were breathing heavily... After some times they both looked at each other and tears flows from both of their eyes....

"Pehle kyun na mile hum
Tanhaa hi kyun jale hum"

Their trance broke by some foot steps... Monu changed her gaze other side and backed off and karan also looses his grip but again she was about to fall but this time she hold a tree tightly... Monu was trying to stand straight but she was failing miserably.. karan was only looking at her struggling... He closed his eyes and a lone tear escape from his eyes.. he couldn't controlled any more... He wrapped his right arm around her waist and put her left arm on his shoulder... Monu denied but he didn't listen a single word...