18.GOA

Long time no see!!

Long time no see!!

I mean no update..

Sorry for that but now I am ready with few drafts story and will be completing this and then start publishing the new ones!!

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

It doesn't matter where you are going.
It's who you have beside you.

《♡♥︎♡》

The car was stopped and she was seeing the view and smiling..

She saw him and took out the black cloth and tied around his eyes and he woke up with a jerk

"Ayeee...ye kya hai....Preeta....yaar batao toh....omg" Karan sat immediately and was trying to hold her hand but she was busy tieing the knot.

"Shhhh....chup ho jao! We are already here....abhi mera haath pakad ke he neeche utarna aur ruko tum ek minute main uss side se aati hu!" Preeta makes him stop at his moments and he nods simply as he don't have any other option!

She gets down and goes towards his side and opens the door and instructs him to get down properly by holding his hand

"Mujhe bonnet pe bethna hai!" She ordered him and he chuckles and smiles.

"Pehle ye patti hatao phir main bithata hu!" She hits his hand on this statement and chuckles in no.

"Tumhari pyaari car hai isiliye permission le rahi hu....Bajarbattu" He signs as she cleared that she was asking for permission.

"Haa beth jao lekin dhyan se..." Karan holds her hand to help her.

"Haa haa kuch nahi hoga tumhari car ko..." Preeta said by keeping her feet at one rod and holding his hand tightly for the grip.

"Aareee khud mat gir jana Bajarbattii woh bol raha hu!" He completes his sentence which was cutt off by her and made him annoyed.

"Ek minute thoda peeche aana!" She interrupts and he steps back so she could keep her hand on his shoulder and sits on the bonnet.

"Haa abhi tum idar ruko" Preeta pushed him back and his back touched at the car and he was standing between her legs.