13.Drunk!

Guysss

Guysss...

I love you!❤️🥺🦋

You all have completed the targets in a day!

Like I am literally surprised with it!😅

Sooo I am currently busy reading "Twisted series"
It's been 6 days and I am about to complete "Twisted Lies" 😁

And also it's my birthday month and also me and my school friends are planning to meet....
Soo I am gonna be little busy in buying my clothes and accessories!

Sooo sorry the updates will slow down but it will be worth reading!🤞❤️

Silent readers please vote and leave your reviews!

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

A drunk girl is not an opportunity.
She is a responsibility.

《♡♥︎♡》

"Kya hua hai Karan...chalo na!" Preeta holds her hand and enters inside.

"Main kya karunga iss shop pe?" Karan asked confusingly while walking with her.

"Main piercing karwaungi phir he hum kahi jaa paenge na!" Preeta said and he made 'ohh' face as he can't leave without her.

"Yaa that buds which I told...yaa yaa that on ear on either side" Preeta was having a conversation with the man who will be doing her piercing.

"Kitni piercing karwane wali ho?" Karan asked being lost in his phone.

"Three...I mean iss ek ke upar doo aur yaha upar ek" Preeta says showing him the position on the ear.

"Mat karwao itna yaar Preeta...it will hurt!" He said with concern and keeping his phone aside.

"Karan...I know it will hurt for a week uske baad I can wear my favourite pair of earrings" She says excitedly making him understand and he just signed.

"Ma'am nose bead is not available...which you told" A man came and told her about the unavailability of the bead.

"What the hell...nose piercing?" Karan exclaimed being surprised as he didn't expected that.

"Shh....I told you silver bead na...okay then which one you have?" She made Karan frown and asked the man about other bead as she can't miss the chance of nose piercing.