15.Trap!

Helllooooo!

Ik too late to update but..

Fine anyways...here is the update

Hope you like it and must vote and comment!

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

My husband is irresponsible..
How do I honour God?

《♡♥︎♡》

Next day,

Karan took off from his office as he promised to Preeta...but he was working in living room having 2nd cup of coffee...

"Please aage se ghar pe beth ke kaam mat karna...you will finish two days milk in a day" Karan giggled listening her taunt and complain as he was drinking 2nd cup of coffee after 1½ hour of having 1st.

"Tumne he kaha tha na...toh abhi buktho" Karan says showing her the cup and winks.

"Just be here...main andar he hu aur kahi jana mat!" Preeta angrily says while going inside her room.

She sent the schedule of operation to head of hospital in the morning itself and was just waiting for the afternoon....

《♡♥︎♡》

"Aap yahi rukiye main neeche se documents leke aata hu" The guards nodded after Karan asking them to stay at their place only.

"Iss Ankit ko bhi abhi aana tha mujhe file dene...agar Preeta ko pata chalega ki main neeche gaya hu toh woh mujhe pakka pakad ke lecture degi" Karan says in elevator being tensed about her lecture.

He stood at the parking area and was checking his phone again and again..

《♡♥︎♡》

"Karan kaha gaya hai?" Preeta questioned the guards furiously.

"Ma'am woh sir aadha ghanta pehle neeche gaye the documents lene...abhi tak nahi aaye" The guard informed her being patient.

"Toh tum mai se koyi kyu nahi gaya?" She angrily said to them as it's their duty to go with him wherever he goes.

"Ma'am unhone mana kiya tha" Other guard said lowering his face as he understood that he made a mistake.

"Heyy bhagwan ye ladka kyu esa karta hai?" She said moving inside the elevator angrily.

She reached at the parking area and found a page on his car..

"Helloo...abhi baki ki baat mere saath seedha mere aade pe" Preeta read the note and was confused for a second and then...