16.Two months

I deserve to be yelled but must read the reason in the end of this part!

Also I love you guys for being patient but I feel guilty for not responding on recent comments or dropping any message about next update!

And and and....I know most of you would have forgotten the story or previous part so must re-read it like a summary and continue here!

Anyways enjoy this part!

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

Time pass quickly when you are with your loved ones...

《♡♥︎♡》

Author's pov~

"Tum soye nahi?" She asked surprisingly seeing him sitting keeping his head on the headboard of bed.

"Nahi...tumhe kuch yaad dilana tha" Karan said and sat straight and she sat in front of him raising eyebrow in confusion.

"Woh kya hai?" Preeta asked normally and he keeps the small bottle in front of her and she makes 'what?' expression.

"Ye apne iss tattoo aur apni piercing pe lagao...kal tension mai soyi thi aur main bhi guards aur inn sab chakkar mai tension mai aagaya toh bhul gaya tha dena" He said and she smiled and then stares him little furiously.

"Tumhe pata hai tumne aaj jo kiya usse kya ho sakta tha?" She said in serious tone and he sees her confusingly as she told him earlier that she accepted his 'sorry'.

"Don't look at me jese tumhe nahi pata aur don't think ki mene sorry accept kiya phir bhi bol rahi hu...tumhe alert rehna chaiye tha Karan...you just did everything so carelessly" Preeta said and he nods his head being guilty but in dismay as he didn't thought her to bring up this topic again.

"I know and I accepted my mistake also" Karan said and she interrupts again being in furious mood.

"Nahii...main shocked hu kyuki tum ese nahi the...ek mahine pehle tum jese the abhi wese nahi ho....you were responsible and stern and strict...abhi tum bus sab leave it kar rahe ho....kyu?" Preeta actually said the right words making him understand his work and responsibilities and also he was in thoughts for a moment.