14.Decision!

Helllooooo!❤️💫

15 days to goo!!!

It's my birthday month and also I am freaking going to turn 18th this year!

Okayy keep my excitement away and here I am publishing the new part!

Soo the target of previous part of vote is still not completed but still I am publishing this part because I love to publish new part with a twist to know you reviews..

Inline comments are loved and appreciated❤️🤌

Must vote and comment🥺🤌

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

Only the mind can make the right decisions,but undeniably
The heart decides for the happiness even when it's wrong.

《♡♥︎♡》

"Ahhhh...mera sir...heyy bhagwan" Preeta flinched in headache and says while sitting on bed holding the head tight.

"Hayee...main ghum rahi hu.." Preeta says while seeing around and moving her eyeballs and blinking the eyes.

"Tum nahi tumhara sir ghum raha hai" Preeta sees him standing with a glass of water and made a confused face as he said that her head is spinning not she.

"You were drunk last night...isiliye have this you will be fine" Karan said moving to her side and giving her glass without any expression.

"Mene drink nahi kari thi yaar saachi!" She said innocently giving him justification as she don't drink.

"Don't give me justifications I know that you didn't had it purposely...so don't think anything and gulp this water" Karan said sternly and she took water being scared of his next words or burst out and he sat beside her.

"Tumhe mene pareshan toh nahi kiya na....zayada?" She asked innocently after gulping water and seeing him being little afraid.

"Nahii...kuch nahi kiya tumne Priyanka ke comparison mai" Karan said and signs and Preeta giggles little but stops.

"Yaar saachi batao...kya kiya mene?" She was actually soo damn curious to know what she did last night so she again questioned him.

"Aree saachi tumne kuch tamasha nahi kiya aur na he koyi problem create ki...tum buss baachi ban gayi thi which is fine" She nods her head in no not being convinced with his explanation.

"Kya nahi...aree yaar tum abhi jaao ready ho jao hospital jana hai na?" He diverted the topic by asking her about hospital.

"Nahiii aaj no surgery and no appointments..." She said smilingly as finally she got a leave and she can stay at home.

"Good...abhi jaao have bath phir aana bhar main bhi aaj ghar se he kaam karne wala hu" Karan says taking the glass and stood to leave.