It's The Little Thing's In Life

Al Haitham POV - The sun was shining and (Y/N) had the day off today we both layed in the flower fields soaking up the warmth not remembering the last time I've relaxed like this.

Al Haitham - Enjoying yourself?

Male Reader - .....

Al Haitham POV - Getting a lack of response I looked over seeing him have his eyes closed as a smile spread across his face.

Al Haitham - (Y/N)?

Al Haitham POV - I've noticed he fell asleep hearing his light snores as he moved on his side snuggling against the flowers. Moving my hand down I gently caressed his face rubbing his cheek up and down as he began to drool a tint of red appeared across his face. "When did I begin to fall in love with you?"

.........

Male Reader POV - Groaning I slowly opened my eyes stretching as my vision began to clear rubbing my eyes.

Al Haitham - Have a nice nap?

Male Reader POV - Looking over I saw Al Haitham was sitting up giving me a blank stare as he rubbed the stem of the flower next to him.

Male Reader - It's nice and relaxing the sun is so warm I don't think I'd ever want to leave this spot *Giggles*

Al Haitham POV - His positive energy began to fill my heart feeling overjoyed a feeling that was rare for me.

Al Haitham - Do you like it here in Sumeru?

Male Reader - Yeah I'm glad I've gotten to know this place and everyone here *Smiles big* I hope when I go to other places the people,atmosphere Oh and the food will be really good! Just like Mondstadt and here!

Al Haitham - P-pardon? You plan on leaving soon? Y-you haven't even finished the Akademiya yet isn't your goal to graduate?

Male Reader - Mhm Professor Rajkumar said I'd get many opportunities to graduate but I'm not in any rush *Frowns* I wish I've would have passed that test though...still I should be greatful for having the opportunity at least?

Al Haitham - .....

Male Reader - I think once I graduate I'm going to go to Fontain or maybe Natlan though I've heard the fire region has lots of spicy food so maybe Fontain first Oh! I also need to go back to Mondstadt when Gregor graduates I've promised to visit him

Al Haitham POV - He was already making plans to leave? The way he talked about it so casually to!

Al Haitham - You realize making plans so soon isn't realistic correct?

Male Reader - Huh?

Al Haitham - You could be in the Akademiya for seven years if not more *Groans* you make it sound like you're leaving anytime soon

Al Haitham POV - Those last words came off in a sad whisper grabbing the grass underneath me trying to keep my composure.

Male Reader - Al Haitham...

Al Haitham - I can't fathom why you'd be in a rush to leave? Do you dislike this nation? Am I the problem? You say you love it here but at the same time you're making plans

Male Reader - I-I didn't mean to make you feel that way I-

Al Haitham - It's disrespectful!

Male Reader POV - He began to break down feeling guilty I moved my hand up drying his eyes as he looked at me with such pain.

Male Reader - You're right I shouldn't have talked like that it isn't nice of me *Sniffles* I don't want you to think I'm not greatful for you and Kaveh

Al Haitham POV - As (Y/N) tried to calm me down he began to break down himself. Slowly I pulled his body onto my lap cupping his face gently pressing our forheads together.

Male Reader - I'm always appreciative for what you both do for me *Sobs* I've gotten a home,food you've taken care of my ear taking me out to dinner even bought me clothes and pajamas I never meant to make you feel like I'm excited to leave *Sobs harder*

Al Haitham - *Tears*....

Al Haitham POV - I held (Y/N) for the longest time as he cried in my shoulder trying my best to comfort him.

........

*Stir stir*

Al Haitham POV - After the aftermath of our crying I've decided to make us some cream of vegetable soup something that's always helped me when I was a kid.

Male Reader - *Sniffles*..

Male Reader POV - I smelled the sweet savory aroma coming from a pot soon seeing him come back with two bowls placing one infont of me before handing me a spoon.

Al Haitham - Here it will make you feel better *Whispers*

Male Reader POV - Thanking him I took my utensil before placing it in the bowl noticing it was soup. Scooping some up I lightly blew on it so my mouth wouldn't get burned before taking a bite my eyes instantly lit up as my eyes watered again gulping tasting the sweet potatoes,Broccoli and carrots.

Male Reader - It's delicious thankyou so much

Al Haitham POV - Seeing (Y/N) already cheering up I began to take a bite of my own feeling a bit better. It was the small things that life that really make a difference.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kaveh POV - Sighing I walked to the house fumbling with the key groaning before placing them inside the lock. "Today was such a pain in the ass my roommate and (Y/N) are lucky to have the day off from the Akademiya wonder what they're doing now?" I soon opened the door before walking inside my eyes went wide at the sight infront of me. Al Haitham was sleeping on the couch with (Y/N) in his arms cuddling noticing they've both had red puffy eyes. "Have they been crying?" Looking over on the kitchen table I saw soup was made along side 2 empty bowls Sighing sadly. "Knowing Al Haitham whenever he makes this soup it usually means something made him upset perhaps I've been the one with an easier day?"

 "Knowing Al Haitham whenever he makes this soup it usually means something made him upset perhaps I've been the one with an easier day?"