Acceptance

Male Reader POV - After class was over I walked in the hallway with Gregor gently rubbing the device on my head.

Gregor - Is is comfortable?

Male Reader - *Frowns*....Al Haitham didn't have to do this I -*Tears* I feel really guilty for my attitude towards him

Gregor - No you shouldn't feel like that Kaveh informed me what happened you had every right to feel the way you did

Male Reader POV - He suddenly grabbed both my hands in his looking at him full of tears.

Gregor - (Y/N) never in my years of being here have I ever seen that man go out of his way to do something for someone

Male Reader - *Sniffles* is he really a bad person?

Gregor - No I don't think it's that he just keeps to himself he never means to act so cold still though he shouldn't have ever made you feel bad about yourself and taken the time to get to understand you more

Male Reader - .....Maybe I shouldn't be roommates with him or Kaveh

Gregor - Huh? Why what's wrong?

Male Reader - I-I appreciate what Al Haitham did for me and that Kaveh got me situated here but it wouldn't be good for me to be living with them it might make things awkward I'll be more respectful towards Al Haitham at the Akademiya and I'll always be greatful towards Kaveh he's been kind to me but I-I just don't want to be a nuci-eep!!!

Male Reader POV - I suddenly felt the top of my head rubbed slowly looking up was Al Haitham giving me a blank stare.

Al Haitham - You're speaking nonsense talking like you'd be an issue I've invited you into my home if I thought it wouldn't be suitable then I'd have said something

Male Reader - I-I'm sorry

Al Haitham - You should be tch consider yourself lucky I never allow anyone enter

Male Reader - I-

Al Haitham - Having you in my home should most certainly not be taken for granted you should be honored you-

Gregor - Al Haitham! Stop! You're acting cold again I thought you were going to try!

Al Haitham POV - I saw tears drip down (Y/N) face gritting my teeth frustrated with myself. "I did it again"...

Al Haitham - *Wide eyes* I-I apologize....

Male Reader - *Sniffles* It's ok

Al Haitham - No it's not *Whispers* I'm sorry

Male Reader POV - I slowly nodded my head feeling my tears died down.

Male Reader - ...Ok

Male Reader POV - I blushed embarrassed feeling his hand not leaving my head as he kept rubbing.

Gregor - Al Haitham?

Al Haitham - Hmmm....

Male Reader POV - His hand moved from my head down to the side gently pushing on the device.

Al Haitham - How's this device treating you? I've took in consideration not to make it big and clunky

Male Reader - It helps my ear I really do appreciate that you've done this for me

Al Haitham - ...

Male Reader POV - He suddenly moved his hand down gently grabbing my wrist not enough to hurt but enough to pull me forward.

Male Reader - Ahh wh-what are you doing?

Al Haitham - Isn't it obvious? Correct me if I'm wrong but classes are over for the day Kaveh should be outside waiting by this time

Male Reader - W-wait I-I

Male Reader POV - I was tongue tied giving Gregor a pleading look but all he did was give a nervous smile. Al Haitham was being very persistent and pushy but I could tell he really was trying to better himself with his attitude. Sighing I gave in allowing him to drag me out of the Akademiya trying my best to keep up with him feeling my feet begin to drag.

Al Haitham POV - Once we got outside I looked around seeing Kaveh stand there giving me a stunned look before walking over to him.

Kaveh - *Gasps* Al Haitham! What are you doing to (Y/N) why are you dragging him by the wrist?!

Male Reader POV - I frowned suddenly feeling my wrist let go of gently rubbing the red marks forming.

Al Haitham - I'm merely taking him back to our home *Raises eyebrow*

Kaveh - But why are you being rough with him?! That isn't acceptable! He certainly doesn't need to be treated like that!

Kaveh POV - He suddenly grabbed my cheeks between his fingers giving me a blank stare.

Al Haitham - *Angry tone* I don't appreciate the way you are talking to me jumping to conclusions tch you make it sound like it was intentional

Kaveh - *Growls* you're such a pain in the ass if you truly believe I'm "jumping to conclusions" then why is (Y/N) rubbing his wrist?! Why is he crying right now!?

Al Haitham POV - Confused I let Kaveh go before looking behind me seeing he was infact right. (Y/N) was standing there rubbing his wrist realizing how hard I've been grabbing him. Going over I gently grabbed his hand rubbing the marks as he gave me a suprised look.

Al Haitham - Are you alright?

Male Reader - *Nods*

Al Haitham - *Chuckles* It would seem I keep messing up

Kaveh POV - Looking from a distance I've noticed he was trying to comfort (Y/N) a rare thing for him to do.

Male Reader - *Shakes head* No you are trying your hardest to do the right thing *Smiles* it means alot to me

Al Haitham - For the first time since we've met I saw a smile across the boys face gently caressing his face.

Al Haitham - May I have your permission to come with me and my roommate?

Male Reader POV - He gave me a pleading look still rubbing my red marks. At first I didn't want anything to do with this guy he was cold and callous making me feel bad about myself. But slowly I've began to understand that he never meant any harm in it that was just who he was. Besides he was trying to change for me a complete stranger he just met less than 48 hours ago. His kindness and dedication towards his promise in changing was enough for me to be ok living under the same roof as him and Kaveh regardless that it was going to be temporary.

Male Reader - Ok *Whispers* I'll go with you both

Male Reader POV - I saw the relief in his face as he turned following behind seeing Kaveh giving me a small smile before walking beside me.