SIX

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭 :
shrine of death

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     BRIENNE WAS SAT in the back of an ambulance to the side of Mindy and Tara

BRIENNE WAS SAT in the back of an ambulance to the side of Mindy and Tara. The two had just finished getting their stitches, and since Brienne was unharmed by the Ghostface she was off to the side, helping those who needed it.

Everyone was silent though. The loss of Anika had hit them hard, especially Mindy. It was her girlfriend after all. It also revealed that anyone could be target, after all the girl was innocent to the horrors of Woodsboro. Mindy and Tara had hugged Brienne for fifteen minutes straight once the cops got there, and they were safe.

Suddenly Brienne heard approaching footsteps and spotted Ethan, who had just snuck under the yellow caution tape covering the area, walking towards the group.

     Chad spotted him second and charged over to him, grabbing Ethan's jacket and slamming his back against a car. Chad interrogated, "Where the fuck were you?"

     "What? When?" Ethan rushed out, confused as to what was happening and why he was being held to the car.

"Last night!" Chad gruffly said, not loosening his grip in the slightest even as Ethan looked down at it with a confused wince. He slammed the boy against the car once more, trying to get him to answer quicker.

"I had econ!" Ethen defended, "You know this, I told you and Brienne right before I left!"

"Bullshit man!" Chad harshly stated, "You disappear, and my sister almost gets killed!" Brienne's lip twitched downwards. Anika was killed, dipshit. Least you could do is say her name.

"Dude," Ethan began with an incredulous tone, "I was in a study hall with one hundred other people. You can ask any of them."

Chad took a few seconds before he relented, letting go of the boy aggressively, pushing himself off of him by pushing Ethan into the car. He made a slight expression of pain before inquiring what happened the night before. Brienne was able to overhear Chad telling Ethan that Quinn and Anika had been murdered.

     The two then walked up to the group but Mindy ordered, "Stay the fuck back!" Ethan stopped in confusion, "You're at the top of my list."

"I had Econ!" Ethan defended as he looked back at Mindy, who's eyes were full of distrust and anger. Mindy turned towards Chad who looked away from Ethan. Distraught, his shoulders slumped as he realized his friends didn't believe him, "I had econ..."