TWO

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 :
new spree

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "TARA CAN YOU please wait up!" Sam shouted after the girl, her being the one following Tara the closest

    "I cannot believe you did that!" Tara turned around to object, keeping her stride just as fast though, "You embarrassed me!"

    "That guy was a dick, he was gonna take advantage of you—" Sam tried to defend herself but Tara interrupted, wide eyed and angry,

    "So!"

    "So?" Tara echoed.

    "If I wanna hook up with an asshole that's my decision!" Tara moved her arms around to express her anger through her actions.

    The group stopped further behind the pair, giving them space as they argued intensely. Once and a while the group would give each other confused glances, wondering if they should intervene before it got too bad, and someone got hurt.

    "It's my decision." Tara repeated firmly. Sam rolled her eyes, "Okay...It's not about you. I mean you—you're out of my life for five years and then you can't leave me alone for five minutes!"

    "Because you're not dealing with what happened to us." Sam explained, "I mean have you even seen the counselor, once?"

    "No." Tara scoffed exasperatedly, "And I'm not going to."

    "Why not?" Sam questioned.

    "Because I'm uninterested in living in the past like you are!" Tara said sharply.

    "What's that supposed to mean?" Sam was obviously offended.

    "Hey, guys!" Chad tried to interrupt them to try to get them to calm down. But he was ignored.

    Tara continued, "It means I'm not going to let what happened to us for three days define the rest of my life."

    "So, you're just gonna pretend it never happened?" Sam questioned, looking at her sister like she couldn't believe what she was saying. Brienne knew that Sam had taken the attack really hard, so by no means was this coming out of nowhere. Even when they hung out on a normal day the past was a tense topic.

    Tara shook her head, "What are you doing here Sam? In New York, where you work two shitty jobs to help with rent and whatever, but what's your plan?" Tara gave a second before she continued, "I know what I'm going to do! Okay? Cause I'm going to keep going to college and get my degree and then I'm going to live my life. My life!"