☆twenty six☆

tw! violence

the next morning the pogues put a plan into effect, they gathered supplies to ship john b and sarah off on a boat to evade the police.

pope and kie where acting off with one another, pope went off on jj's bike to get gas from his father's shop while el drove with kie and jj to get supplies and the keys to jj's dad's boat.

they were at the garage setting up the boat "are you sure this is gonna run?" el asked looking at the boat.

"i'm positive" jj assured "she'll outrun all the police boats"

"if you say so" kie smirked.

a car pulled in "finally! popes here" el said happily walking towards the sound of the car, revealing rafe and barry "rafe, what are you doing here?"

"no el... what are you doing here?" rafe asked.

barry walked up to jj and punched him in the face while rafe grabbed kie and pulled her back. once jj was gone, barry walked up to el and choked her, jj got back up and managed to pull off barry. el collapsed to the ground, watching rafe attack kie.

"rafe! please stop!" el pleaded "i'm begging you to let her go" she began to sob.

suddenly pope came in and hit rafe in the back with a tire iron causing rafe to release kie, jj fought off barry and ran to el's side "hey you're okay" he comforted her.

pope continued to kick rafe's ass, he took it too far and began to choke him.

"pope he's had enough!" el yelled.

"let him go pope!" jj exclaimed

they continued to yell for a moment before pope finally let rafe who was covered in blood go, el stood and watched in horror; she was conflicted.

the person who she had been romantically involved with turned out to be a murderer, she knew that john b didn't do it but she didn't understand how rafe could be possible of killing someone's; he was always so loving to her.

ellie's eyes welled up with tears "let's go" kie told the group, grabbing el's hand and pulling her to the car.

"what the fuck el!" rafe yelled "i told you i loved you! we were together a week ago"

the pogues filed into the car "a week ago?" jj mumbled to ellie.

el didn't say a word, she stared straight ahead in shock; wiping the tears in her eyes.

they drove to the meeting spot, jj was late. eventually a police cruiser pulled up, causing the four to panic; john b stepped out of the car but sarah was nowhere to be found.

they sent him off on the boat and we're taken in by the police, none of them knowing anything about the storm that was brewing.