☆seven☆

for the next couple of days, el avoided the pogues; mainly jj but if all the pogues were around; jj would be there too.

she had agreed to go to a party with rafe, el hadn't spoken to sarah since the party when the girls cursed each other out and el was nervous to say the least.

el and rafe showed up together and sat on some lawn chairs, they watched as topper jumped off of the roof with sarah in his arms. ellie thought topper was a decent guy, just not good enough for sarah.

rafe brought el onto a balcony, there were several people sitting on couches doing cocaine. the two sat down on a couch, rafe was offered and he indulged "do uh... do you wanna try some?" he asked el.

el thought for a moment, her father was an addict; it was in her veins... she knew it was the wrong decision to make. on the other hand she was pissed, pissed at her parents, pissed at jj, pissed at sarah, pissed at the pogues for not standing up for her.

she made a dumb decision and tried a line, some kook was watching from the doorway "woah! be careful, might get addicted" he laughed.

"so it's cool and classy when a kook does it but when a pogue does it it's trashy?" el scoffed.

"dude! fuck off" rafe spat "hey i'm sorry, don't listen to him" rafe whispered to her.

el was feeling slightly overwhelmed as the blow hit her, she needed to be alone to calm herself down "i'm gonna grow grab a drink" ellie told rafe.

"cool" he nodded "want me to come with?"

"no.. i'll be right back" she painted on a fake smile and kissed him before beelining for the door.

topper looked flustered as he walked into the room that el just exited "hey ellie" he nodded.

"hey top" she waved slightly, she found a door down the hall that she assumed to be a bedroom.

she opened the door and found sarah crying on the bed. at first she shut the door "shit sorry" but then she reopened it "hey man what's wrong?" she asked sitting on the bed next to sarah "does it have anything to do with topper looking pissed just now?"

"maybe..." sarah shrugged "hey are you good? you're shaking like a leaf" sarah exclaimed.

"uh yeah i'm just high" el half lied.

"you smoke all the time though" sarah reasoned "isn't your tolerance like really high?"

"yeah... but i'm not high on weed" ellie explained, partially embarrassed simply because she was a pogue and drug use was frowned upon if you were a pogue.

"elle" sarah sighed.

"okay i told you what's wrong with me, your turn" ellie pushed.

"alright fine, i almost had sex with topper but then i told him i wasn't ready" sarah explained.

"that's why he's so pissed?!" ellie scoffed "what a dick... wait are you still a virgin?"

sarah nodded.

"oh shit... i just kinda figured you and top would've done it by now" ellie shrugged.

"okay miss sex god, you've only been with my brother which is gross by the way" sarah cringed.

"oh that's so not true!" elaine defended "john b, rafe, and-" elle was using her fingers to count.

"and who?" sarah asked "last time i checked it was just two... oh my god JJ! ITS JJ ISNT IT?!"

"shhhh... yes fine but you can't tell anyone" ellie warned "john b would kill jj"

sarah interlocked her pinky with elaine's "trust me i'm not gonna be telling john b anything, he hates me" she explained "i caught him stealing scuba off my boat, anyways when did you and jj happen?"

"after the bonfire" ellie remembered "it just kinda happened... in john b's dads room" ellie covered her face, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing "but now he's all pissed at me because i said one thing about rafe"

"IN YOUR EXES DAD'S ROOM?!" sarah laughed "YOU MENACE"

ellie began to laugh but went calm and smiled at sarah "hey sarah... i'm really sorry about yelling at you the other night"

sarah wrapped her arm around elaine "i'm sorry for starting it".

...

👤: rafecameron

👤: rafecameron

👤: sarahcameron ♡liked by topperthornton and 164 others ellie

👤: sarahcameron
liked by topperthornton and 164 others
ellie.porter: good night streaks💘🤪🥳✨

jjmaybank: dude. text me.

johnb_routledge: loser

kiecarrera: ur lucky ur pretty bc this is wack

pope_hayward: i'm scared of u
ellie.porter: 👹

topperthornton: tell sar to call me
ellie.porter: no

sarahcameron: first pic= lit, second pic= crazy, last pic= movie
ellie.porter: pls drink water u maniac