☆thirteen☆

"no!" kie yelled "not happening"

"her cut comes outta john b's share" jj declared "other than that i don't care about this"

"can i just say that i have no clue where we are in this plan... since you guys excluded me for a week because jj wanted to act like a hitch" eliane explained.

"not now el" john b shook his head

"well i guess i'll just go fuck myself" el scoffed.

"she can't be trusted!" kie yelled

"stop talking about me like i'm not here" sarah responded.

"then leave" kie ordered.

jj and pope began making bets on who was gonna win, el slapped them "i suggest you guys shut up if you don't want them teaming up and going after you two" el smiled taking their money out of their hands.

"guys shut up!" john b yelled "kie you're my best friend and sarah... you're my-"

sarah nodded.

"you're my girlfriend"john he stated.

"i knew it!" el announced "pope you owe me ten bucks"

"oh so you can make bets but i can't?!" jj shook his head "that's so unfair".

"shut up jj" kie spat "you said you were just using her!"

"you said that you were using me?" sarah scoffed.

"okay not to interrupt... but um el i see an opportunity here" jj began.

el knew that he was talking about telling the group that her and jj were seeing each other, if john b could date her best friend, why couldn't she date his? she looked to sarah who nodded and smiled at her.

"alright... yeah" el cleared her throat "me and jj have been seeing each other"

"what?" john b scoffed "since when"

"i knew it!" kie nodded "pope... my ten bucks please"

"el just took the last of my money" pope said sadly.

"why are we all making bets all of the sudden?! and why am i not involved?" jj asked.

"why are you fucking my ex?" john b deadpanned towards jj.

el scoffed "you're my ex and you're fucking my best friend"

"that's different" john b shook his head

"how the fuck is this any different from what you're doing?" el asked.

"jj has been my best friend since the third grade, you and sarah have been friends since what? 9th grade... when did this start" john b asked.

"seventh grade" sarah chimed in

"it was after the bonfire" el explained.

"in my fucking house?" john be scoffed "you were pissed at jj that night"

"look we didn't plan it, shit just happened" el looked at jj "we never wanted to hurt you, and you're with sarah now so-"

"that doesn't make what you guys did any better!" john b yelled "it feels like a betrayal"

"i'm sorry you feel that way but you're being a hypocrite" el was calmer now "john b, we broke up over a year ago... i'm allowed to move on" she shrugged "honestly i don't care that you're with sarah, i'm happy for you two... why can't you just be happy for me?"

"i can't be around you when you're dating my best friend" john b said stubbornly.

"you're dating mine! and anyways we're not officially together" elaine explained.

"great you're just sleeping with him... gross" john b cringed.

"you know what? i'm gonna go" ellie stood up with her hands in the air in surrender.

"yeah me too" kie nodded, following after.

"me too" sarah said quietly walking off the opposite side of the porch than kie and sarah.

the boys sat their awkwardly for a moment "dude... i'm not an expert with the ladies but uh... you fucked up" pope declared.