☆seventeen☆

the pogues drove up to barry's house, jj got out and went inside. kie turned to el "what was he talking about back there... when he said you experimented with rafe?" kie asked.

el shook her head "nothing... he's full of shit" she lied.

jj came back outside a couple minutes later, john b following close behind "you can't just rob a fucking drug dealer jj" john b reprimanded.

"i have to pay off the restitution" jj argued.

the rest of the pogues got out of the twinkie and joined the two boys who were fighting "look ellie clearly knows this dude..." john b exclaimed "he's dangerous right?"

el nodded "yeah"

"we should talk about how el knows barry" kie began.

"woah woah! i only ever bought weed and a fake off of him" el defended "you guys know that... you literally make me use my fake for you every weekend"

"yeah but he said something earlier about you experimenting" john b recalled "el if you need help you can tell us"

el turned to sarah "did you say something to him?" she asked.

"no!" sarah defended.

"hold up! so there's something to know? and why does sarah know and none of us know?" jj asked.

"holy fuck" el sighed "alright fine! i did one line of blow once! at a party with rafe when all of you were excluding me because jj was being a bitch"

"are you stupid?" kie spat "why the fuck are you getting into that shit, your dads literally an addict"

"okay just calm down" pope panicked.

"it was ONCE, and don't talk about my fucking dad" elaine scoffed "you have no clue what you're talking about"

"no, kie's right" jj chimed in "it was stupid"

"jj you just robbed a drug dealer" el rolled her eyes "you're not one to talk".

"look i gotta pay off the cops!" jj was visibly annoyed.

"we're sick of your shit!" pope yelled "pulling guns on people, freaking out on elaine all the time, robbing people" pope had finally cracked.

"i took the blame for you pope!" jj's voice cracked "you know what? i'm leaving".

jj walked off, no one bothering to follow him. "i'm gonna go to" el shrugged beginning to walk away in a different direction than jj.

"ellie just let us take you home" sarah pleaded.

"i'm good" el said sadly, clearly feeling defeated knowing that her friends thought of her differently know after making one mistake.