☆three☆

the pogues went back to the chateau, there was a bonfire later at the boneyard. kie and el were in the chateau while the boys fished on the dock.

"so john b finally found out about you and rafe?" kie smirked.

"it was so embarrassing kie" el covered her eyes "i can't even look at john b in the eyes".

"well maybe this is good, john b needs to move on" kie explained "this could be the push he needed".

the girls talked for a moment more before joining the boys on the dock, "catch anything" el asked.

"nothing yet" pope sighed.

"so el, can we just talk about how you're screwing a kook" jj teased.

el sat on the dock, dipping her feet in the water and taking jj's unattended beer. "no we can't" she shook her head.

"jj fuck off" kie spat.

"yeah leave her alone" john b stood up for her.

the gang sat on the dock for a while longer "we should probably get to the boneyard" kie suggested.

"way ahead of you" jj agreed "hey where's my beer?"

el handed jj back his now empty beer "here ya go" she smiled, standing up and running from jj who was now chasing her to the twinkie.

el slipped into the passenger side of the twinkie and waited for john b and the others to get in "hey el, do you have your fake on you?" john b asked.

"when are you guys gonna get your own fakes?" el smirked.

"and deal with barry? fuck no" jj shook his head.

"jj im sick of picking up your weed for you because you're afraid of barry" ellie joked.

...

👤: kiecarrera, jjmaybank, pope_hayward♡liked by rafecameron and 143 others ellie

liked by rafecameron and 143 others
ellie.porter: losers in the twinkie

pope_hayward: i'm not a loser tho right??
ellie.porter: ofc not p

jjmaybank: ur the only loser i see

kiecarrera: wow luv you too

rafecameron: hot
jjmaybank: fuck off

johnb_routledge: jj looks fried
ellie.porter: he is lmao

sarahcameron: gorgeous bff!