𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

Y/N's POV
The next day was rather interesting. After Marco and I developed our game plan, we decided to get our team together the next morning.

I was walking with Marco to his car. "Okay so we have Star, but we're obviously going to need more people than just her."

"Relax babe! I already know all of the people I need to create the perfect team," he said a bit smugly, as he swung the ring of his keys on his finger. "Besides, I got this alll under control."

We got to his driveway and I gasped.

"Marco!! Since when did you get a car?" I looked in shock

Marco smiled. "Oh! My parents got me it a few weeks ago. Her names Rosa."

"Awwwww!" I smile squealing gently clutching his forearm, "it's adorable."

"Wanna take her for a spin?" He looked at me with a sense of adventure in his eyes.

"I would love to, but not now! We gotta go get our team together, remember?"

"Right!" His voice cracked a bit and he cleared his throat, "right."

I smiled chuckling and opened the car door, getting in the passenger seat. "Okay so who's on your list?" I asked as I started putting the seatbelt on me.

"Okay. So," he started reading off his phone. "Star, Jackie, Tom, Kelly, Heckapoo, Tad-"

"Woah woah woah. Heckapoo? She doesn't even know I exist, besides to be fair she would have no intention in helping me since I'm not Star."

"Trueeeee," Marco said then muttered to himself. "True, true True True" he deleted Heckapoo's name from the list. "Who could we have to make Marcnificent Seven?"

I think for a second. "What about Janna!"

Marco slowly looked at me in his seat.

"N O."

I scoffed. "Marco come on, she's good when it comes to being on a team!"

"If you consider stealing and lying good then yeah, absolutely! Just why her??"

I looked at him. "Because she's one of my good friends. And I know she's sneaky and deceptive, but she's loyal."

Marco hesitated and gave in. "Fine." He starts the car backing out of the driveway with a displeased look on his face.

I smiled. "Aww come on it's gonna be fun." I gently ruffle his hair.

He looks up at his messed hair as he drives, a small smile forming on his face.

I cheered. "WOOHOO! Marcnificent Seven, Here we Come!"