𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

"Y/N... " His eye was twitching a bit and his fists were clenched. "WHAT.  IS. GOING. ON?"

Y/N's POV

My smile completely disappears when met with his eyes. I have never seen him this angry before.

"Y/N", he says in this warning tone. "What is going on?"

I swallow and finally speak. "Nothing." I walk past him going back towards the cafeteria.

"NOTHING?! SO YOU'RE TELLING ME TALKING WITH TOFEE HAS TO DO WITH NOTHING?!"

Many people turned their heads at his shout.

I turn around and face him. "Yes."

I continue walking until he grabs my wrist. "I'm not done!"

His grip was a bit hard but not hard enough to hurt me.

"M-Marco please let go."

He ignored me. "First you give me the silent treatment for no reason, and now you're hiding secrets from me?"

I muttered. "I could ask you the same thing."

Marco gave me this look. "I'm sorry?"

I grit my teeth. "I said I could ASK YOU THE SAME THING!"

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that I caught many students attention from my outburst but I didn't care.

Marco was taken back a bit and finally let go of my wrist.

"Who's Isabella?" I crossed my arms staring at him.

Marco shifted, now noticing the students attention towards them. "Y/N, can we please not do this right here?" He whispered.

Oh wow.

I laughed, pissed off and asked him again. "Who is Isabella?"

Marco crossed his arms. "She's no one important."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Really."

"So if she's not important, why were you on the phone with her at around 2:30 am?"

The students gasped.

"Damn." Janna said, eating popcorn and pulling up a seat.

Marco started to get angry again. "Did you go into my room last night and look at my phone?"

I cleared my throat. "Yes. I did."

Marco shook his head. "Why? I don't invade your personal privacy!"

"I did it because I was curious of why you were laughing."

Marco sighs, pissed. "You know what? I'm not doing this. You wanna know who Isabella is? Isabella is a friend of mine and I asked her to set up a surprise picnic for our 1 month anniversary."

My eyes widened and my voice came out weakly. "What?"

"YEP. Hope you're happy." Marco pushed his way through the ocean of students to the school entrance.

I sighed and looked over at my friends.

"That was the best show ever." Janna said popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Janna!" Star said scolding her.

I rolled my eyes sighing. "Marco wait!" I ran after him as I saw him leaving the school. I knew he heard my voice and decided to walk faster.

"Marco please!"

He stopped walking, his back still faced toward me.

"I'm sorry I... overreacted. I just thought you were cheating on me with another girl." I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder.

He was silent for a few seconds until I finally heard his voice.

"......cheat? CHEAT?!" He turned himself towards me, brushing my hand off his shoulder."WHY WOULD I EVER CHEAT ON YOU? WHAT MADE YOU EVEN THINK THAT?!

I stepped back a bit. "I don't know.. I just thought that because you were calling another girl-"

"SO JUST BECAUSE I'M TALKING TO ANOTHER GIRL MEANS I'M CHEATING ON YOU? SO I CAN'T JUST BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE."

I started tearing up. "I'm sorry... I was just scared."

"SCARED? WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE SCARED ABOUT?!"

I yelled, holding in my tears. "I WAS SCARED I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU."

Marco's anger faded slowly as he just stared at me.

I looked away from him and sighed. "After our first date, I had an unexpected visit from Toffee. He was there to make me a deal. I at first didn't want to listen but I obviously had no choice. He wanted to know where I came from and how I got here. I told him "no". So... he gave me two options." I looked down at the ground.

"and.. what were they?" Marco surprised me a bit in a soft voice.

"It was either I stay here and never see my family again, or I go back home and never come back here ever again."

Marco spoke up. "N-no you can't do that!! S-Star is here! My parents are here! I'm..." He stopped speaking and realized.

I sobbed holding my face. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I was just so scared how you would react." I sniffled continuing to cry.

Marco hugged me tightly. "It's okay... I'm here. W-.. We're gonna figure this out ok? Don't you worry." He caressed my (h/l) (h/c) hair and gently kissed my cheek hugging me.

I hugged him tightly. As I hugged him, I noticed the wind moved faster and the sky became darker.

Marco and I looked at each other confused until we heard a booming voice.

"Y/N."

Toffee.

I was confused. Why was he here? It hasn't been a week yet. Until I remembered the thing he said before he left... that if I tell anyone about the deal I'll- oh no.

I just broke the deal.