𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

( back finally!! Here is the long waited chapter. Enjoy!!!)

Y/N'S POV

I started to freak out, and normally when I freak out, I start to pace. Marco just sat on my bed, as he watched me with a frown.

"My phone is gone, which means every single connection that I have with everyone I know is gone. Not to mention my apps like Instagram and Snapchat,"

"N/N?"

"Or all the cute photos of p/n,"

"N/N."

"Or even all of my notes and reminders-"

"BABE!"

I looked at him and blinked, blushing a bit.

He actually called me that...

Getting back to my senses I realized. "O-Ohhhhh I was.. ranting again, wasn't I?"

Marco spoke softly but worriedly as he began to stand up. "Yes. Yes you were."

I looked at the floor until I was brought into a warm embrace by Marco, and immediately hugged back.

And suddenly, everything out of me just fell out. Every part of me.. and every tear. Out of stress, frustration, and despair. Everything that reminded me of where I grew up was gone. How would I know if B/F/N texted? How would I know how my sibling was doing? How would I know if I got the life-saving phone call from my Mom? Or my dad..? What if they'll never find me?

THIRD PERSON POV

Marco looked down at Y/N, noticing how sad she was. He has never felt the feeling of needing to find his family, because it's already there. But since his girlfriend is from another dimension, he was feeling the need to help her.

"Hey," Marco spoke softly to her as she cried in his chest. "Why don't we form a team? We can get our friends to help you find your phone and maybe once that's done we can go and destroy toffee."

Y/N sniffled, wiping her nose. "Marco are you insane? You can't destroy Toffee, you tried to punch him and he threw you against a wall."

Marco looked at her. "W-what?"

"Nothing! Look, I don't want our friends to get involved in this mess. I just... I can't risk them getting hurt."

Marco thought for a second. "Well, okay that's true BUTTTTT what about Star?"

"Star?"

"Yeah! She's got a magic wand and she's beaten Toffee before."

Y/N thought to herself immediately remembering how Star literally killed him in her Butterfly Form.

"You're absolutely right!!! She'll help us find the phone and then destroy Toffee!"

Marco nods with a confident smile punching the air. "Team MarcY/N!"

Y/N smiled lovingly. "Awwww~ you remembered."

Marco smiled walking downstairs with her and turned the tv on. "Of course I do! How could I not remember such a special moment in my life?" Marco blushed as he sat on the couch wide-eyed.

Y/N just smiled in a shocked way.

"You," he cleared his throat. "Y-you didn't hear that."

Y/N chuckled. "Okay." She sat on the couch as he turned on a random movie.

"Popcorn?" He looked at her.

"Nahhh" Y/N smiled.

Marco nodded and continued watching the movie.

Y/N'S POV

I laid my head down on Marco's lap, closing my eyes as he stroked my h/c hair.

I felt him twist the strands of my hair around his finger.

"I love you, Marco" I say sleepily.

"I love you too, Y/N.."

THIRD PERSON POV

Then there was silence. Beautiful silence.

"Wait, i punched Toffee in the chest?"

She groaned.