chapter 9

It was silence in the room for a while, Caroline looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Hes gone.." she couldn't held back the tears  anymore and she burst out crying.

I stood there in shock i did not know what to say or what to do. My biggest nightmare as come to reality my poor boy, my only son was gone. I couldn't hold it together anymore tears were rolling down my face i hugged caroline tightly as we both cried into each others arm.

All the memories began to flashback from since john was a baby, he was a blissful child that everyone loves and adored but now hes not here. "What happened to him? I slowly pulled away from caroline's grip looking her in the eye. It was all pain written in her face i could tell she's been through it all the heartbreaking loss of a brother and a uncle.

It took a few deep breaths until she finally spoke, "it was a plane accident" she said in a low voice. "He and his wife was badly injured and they died" she continued.

Wife?! john had a wife i was a little surprised at the fact john was married. I wish i was there at my son's wedding" i think to myself it would be such a joy to see my son get married. "Yea her name was Carolyn" she didn't seem excited when talking about Carolyn her face was in a frown and her hands were crossed against her chest.

I can bet you two got along great" I jokingly said trying to change the mood. Caroline frowned at me as if i said something that shouldn't talk about. "We weren't that close at all."

Before i could say anything else the door burst open.

The... mob.. they know you are here... they are looking for you mr. Kennedy" said a guy that was dressed  as a secret service agent trying to catch his breath as he breath heavily.

To be continued.....