chapter 2

"Mr president wake up, it's after 9 in the morning" said the nurse. I slowly open my eyes to the ray of sunlight that was shining upon my face, I tried to say something but like usual a awful sound came out of my mouth. "It's okay" she smiled "let me get your breakfast" she got up and exited the room leaving me alone in the empty room about couple minutes later bobby came in. "How's everything going?" He said approaching me resting his arm on my shoulder which I shiver in pain.

"Uhm... Sorry for that" he apologize frantically. "Father is worried about you" he continued striding up and down. Everyone's worried about you Where praying for you" I looked at him sympathetically hiding my emotions. The nurse returned with my tray of hard boiled eggs and bacons with tuna sandwiches and a cup of coffee, "here's your meal" she leaned forward putting the tray on lap.

I never thought my throat would have hurt this much in my life the pain was unbearable and I couldn't swallow "it looks like you can't eat, you may have to drink out of straw" stated the nurse I let out a sigh laying back on the bed with my eyes filled with tear's "it's alright you'll be fine we are going to take care of you"the nurse gave me a hug. "Yeah we are in it for you and Jackie"

Jackie! I thought to myself. What happened to Jackie?