chapter 8

White House

2018

(Jfk p.o.v)

What is this place?" Is everything real?"  Those we're the questions that was running through my head. Should I trust anyone here?"  I think to myself. And how on earth is this possible. First of all where's my assistant "Mr power's!" I yelled from the white house living room.

But instead of my assistant someone else showed up "your assistant no longer works here" said a young gentleman. "What do you mean?" I gave him a confused stare but in response he just sighed " mr powers died year's ago, but I'm not sure of the date" with that he slowly walks out of the living room.

Not Dave" I sighed. Almost everyone I've known have all pass away, I was confused I didn't know who to call on but one person immediately pops up into my head. "I should call the attorney general, bobby will definitely answer me!" So I used the telephone to dial his number.

But I was shocked to hear that the number doesn't exist. I tried and tried and tried the number over and over again but to no avail, "what in the world is wrong with bobby I definitely need an answer."

I barged out of the living room on my way to Hyannis port But the secret service agent never let me out. I then went to oval office to speak to Caroline who was allegedly my daughter. "Why is bobby not picking up the telephone and what happened to my assistant Dave!" I blurted out. But her facial expressions could tell she was not comfortable "Dave died in 1998 at the age of 85 is cause of death his unknown...."

"And bobby something horrible happened to him" she muttered with tears forming in her eyes ready to escape. I was baffled to hear that. poor Dave he had done so much good for me but I wish I was there with him on his dying bed to say my final goodbyes. But what terrible  happen to bobby "is it horrible" I questioned.

She nod her head in response. she then went in some boxes searching for something,

"Here take it"
She handed me a newspaper.

"Oh my goodness!" I shouted. Words couldn't express how i feel, I always knew that they were going after us. But I didn't know they will attack the attorney I always thought it would be me.

"I'm very sorry" Caroline apologized taking a grip of my hand, even she was crying. Don't cry it's not your fault I reassured her giving her a hug.

It's so sad what happened to you, uncle bobby and John." She sobbed

But my heart stopped a beat when I heard about John, I released her from my hug now looking her dead in the eyes.

"What happened to John?" I managed to gather up the courage and ask.

(To be continued.....)