chapter 4

"his pressure went high after figuring out about you being shot, I guess he doesn't want to loose another son" bobby explained. I could tiredness in his eyes and also the fright of almost loosing another Kennedy member. "Things are going to change, the bad guys are not aware that you are alive and if they do their coming to hunt for you and finish you for Good" Bobby said sternly. The only that I could do was to nod in response, the door burst open to see two young children running over to me.

It was Caroline and John! "Daddy what happened to you?" Caroline asked but I couldn't give her a clear explanation but if they know the truth they will be scared. "He's sick" Bobby replied frankly, the children showed their sympathy by hugging me and kissing me on the cheeks and forehead. "Get well" said teary eyed John.

He's strong and a hero he will be just fine" bobby comforted the kids. I was totally happy that the children were just fine and seemed rather blissful and not worrying about the stress that their parents were facing or they didn't understand what was going on.

As soon as the children left I felt somewhat guilt, I felt that it was my fault the children were going through this. My whole family wasn't safe if they are targeting me who wouldn't they target in my family. I began to think about the whole family and how they are to cope, bobby relaxed in the couch that was opposite to the bed on my right reading a novel.

There so much to talk about but I couldn't say a word. I took a blank sheet of paper and a ink that was on the desk. "Grace Kelly visited me last night" I wrote showing him the paper. "What did she say?" He asked "nothing much she only wished me good luck" I correspond back. "What is going on with Lyndon?!" If I was in the hospital and there was no  president to take things under control what if Lyndon was in office!

And of course I was right "he's currently your co ruler" bobby stated catching me off guard. "I know Lyndon will like to take power but america in his hands the nation will crumble"

"What about my agents what are they doing?" I wrote down. Bobby just sigh shaking his head, that's when I know that something wasn't right "some of your agent's are traitors, they left you to work with Lyndon and agent Clint is a hero"

"He took a bullet for you" after hearing that I smiled from ear to ear, I know I could trust him. But the other agents who betrayed me don't deserve a penny.