chapter 5

The shooting scene was all over the news. Each time I watched it I would feel somewhat anger, sadness, disappointment and embarrassment. Who with such a mind do something harmful to the man that's protecting his life.  Being in the hospital is challenging I can't go outside because of the press and I wasn't  healthy to outside. I can barely walk neither move my arms.

"Is everything alright with you?" Said a feminine voice coming from the door, the voice was familiar. "Mom" I muttered with teary eyes and a smirk formed against my lip. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she cried into my arms not taking a minute to release me from her grip.

"It's not your fault" I reassured her stroking the back of hair. "I can't afford to loose another son" she sobbed. Don't worry I'll be fine" I gave her a grinned looking at her pale tired face I could tell she was tired and stressed. My mom and I began to catch up on what was going on in the family and also the oval office.

My father is unable to talk so she's doing the work for me. As I thought Lyndon wasn't doing a good job either rumors has spread that he wished me dead and he wanted to become president but I'm alive and that's not going to happen.

Mr. Oswald as been arrested but his trial hasn't started yet. The police has been investigating more about what happened but the culprit is going to pay the ultimate price.

After my mother left the room the door swang open and bobby burst in the room in a rush "what's the matter?" I shouted "you have to leave now their coming for you!"